NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Originally Posted by bijald0331

One of the best episodes in the series' history.

Agreed. One of the funniest episodes
laugh.gif

i56gq1.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I watched 31 episodes of this show in 2 days, took a day off, then watched S2E7 today. I feel like I'm in their world when I go out.
nerd.gif

Props to whoever posted the Senor Chang clip in that adidas commercial thread. Got me following a tv show for the first time since Perfect Strangers.

Wow....Perfect Strangers? That show was years ago.
laugh.gif

Wow at the thought of chang and shirley possibly having a baby.
i wonder if the show will go there?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i love this show with every fiber of my being
I'm done with this show.

I don't think I can laugh any harder than I did when I saw Troy's monkey
eek.gif
roll.gif
Totally unexpected.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Why the $*$! they didnt show Annie's Boobs going to cut away then have a table covering them up
mad.gif
I'm sayin'. When Annie was talking to Shirley with the angle shot, I was like, "C'mon camera, over the table, c'mon, a little bit more."

tumblr_lbsar5gzvZ1qzpwi0o1_400.gif

eek.gif

The best thing about NBC’s Community is the thing you have to wait for the Internet to tell you about the next day. RememberAbed’s secret storyline? Well, last night’s episode contained a similar Easter Egg, reserved for the extremely perceptive: The moment the infamous pen was swiped by [redacted] was actually caught on camera (confirmed by creator Dan Harmon)!

Heaven help you, NBC, if you so much as shear a second off this treasure trove of neverending awesome.

Back
Top Bottom