NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

tumblr_lgst1qSXcy1qbydvu

Real tears. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dang, wish I enjoyed it as much as you guys. I just feel this episode killed a half season's worth of character development... The Valentine's episode seemed like the culmination of Jeff's maturation during the season, he even says something like "How many times does my friendship have to be questioned?" and then ends the episode on a great speech. I feel having this episode the very next week kind've stripped the second season's journey.

laugh.gif
On top of that I just didn't think the episode was that funny
frown.gif

"YOU CAN'T DISAPPOINT A PICTURE!"
roll.gif

Best show on tv. Period. So unpredictable, and its not just about the comedy.
Edit~to the guy above me, im sure they will deal with it next week...

Originally Posted by ekon one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dang, wish I enjoyed it as much as you guys. I just feel this episode killed a half season's worth of character development... The Valentine's episode seemed like the culmination of Jeff's maturation during the season, he even says something like "How many times does my friendship have to be questioned?" and then ends the episode on a great speech. I feel having this episode the very next week kind've stripped the second season's journey.

laugh.gif
On top of that I just didn't think the episode was that funny
frown.gif

I disagree. While you're right that most of the season has been dedicated to character development and Jeff's speech at the end of the Vday episode showed that, the development hasn't extended to Pierce. We more or less know all of the character's faults and we've seen them work through that. However, Pierce has always been left out as the oddball (mainly because he's a bad, bad man). But this episode finally gave the audience (and the characters) a concrete reason for Pierce's behavior. Yeah, he's said countless times that he wants to be included more. But who would have thought that he'd go to such extremes to get his point across? Faking his own deathbed? Even his methods show that Pierce hasn't changed much, but at least it makes everyone more aware of his desire to be included. Perhaps next week's episode will show everyone else making more of an attempt to include Pierce while simultaneously making it clear that they're not going to take any of his *#%* any more. 
Or maybe next week's episode will be at least as funny, if not funnier than yesterday's episode.

LMAO @ Troy singing Reading Rainbow in the bathroom. Tears.

They could cancel it after this season for all I care. I got enough out of it already.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

LMAO @ Troy singing Reading Rainbow in the bathroom. Tears.

They could cancel it after this season for all I care. I got enough out of it already.
sgoius.jpg

I'd like to see another season, but compared to the first, the episodes thus far have been up and down for me. The creativity has been at an absolute high, but I'm not sure how it's tracking with "regular" viewers.

One of my favorite episodes, of the season at least. This show man, they just make it happen in so many different ways 
pimp.gif

Magnitude is wack.

Hopefully there's another season but the episodes have been getting a bit lackluster.

Back
Top Bottom