NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! Ant, as far as the dressing, what type of style is it? Like street clothes, or like street casual? If so I'll go cop a pair of Diesels to rock with some nice jeans and a polo.
[/b]

YO! I think V-Lounge is "grown & sexy". The others are no tees. Jeans and collar shirt. I believe. DF!!!
[/b]​

Quote:
MemphisBoi55, do you buy EVERY new release?

sup bc,
naw not all, just the main ones i like. like these tours, that speckled sole is calling me mane!
so greensboro getting em huh, here i come. n e 1 else going?

OOOOOO NOOO!, im thinking g'boro just a hr. from here, went to mapquest, that 2.5 hrs. i cant do it, imma end up paying as much for gas as i am the shoes. any1 wanna hook ya boy up who going? is jumpman23.com getting em? if so ill just order

lemme know!
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

YO Ant!, what about shoes, would you recommend that i get some casual shoes or would i be able to get by with some sneakers?

DF!
[/b]

ANY INFO ON WHO/WHERE THEM CLEAR AF1'S DROPPING? >:
mad.gif

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

^^^ Yo Memphisboi and Fab, Im in Maryland for the summer and got a few spots out that are getting those CLear af1's. Just hit me up. and I can copp you a pair. just let me know.

imma need a 10, 10.5 or 11, n e one u can get ya hands on will be fine, pref. the 10.5, then teh 10, last resort the sz.11

i sent u a pm too though, lemme know, preciate it fam!!
TEAM TN

YO! My partnas usually wear busted Puma Romas. So I guess take that however. I never really hit the club. The V-Lounge would be totally different, I would think Diesel are the minimum.

And yo, what's good with a 12 in those Invisible Womans? DF!!!
[/b]​

just called nike, lady said finishline.com and eastbay.com will have the tours
TEAM TN

^ u get em? and r u getting tours somewhere else if not
TEAM TN

(this message was left blank)
TEAM TN

(this message was left blank)
TEAM TN

WELL,

i just got back from the crabtree mall, which there FOOTACTION is the only damn place i knew that got the tour iv's. i got there about 6, they opened at 7. i was the 16th person in line, and they only had 18 pairs!! and i seen people walking out w/ 2 pairs(musta been the other colors) BY THE GRACE OF GOD, i got my 10.5, the last one cause guy in front of me didnt want the 10.5. it was pretty koo, all the people in front were talking about kicks and music, they was a bunch of camron and dipset d'riders, and bashing southern music and talking like they from NY, talking w/ they slang. i was just smh. they didnt say nuttin about 3-6 so i kept my koo. if u was there i was in back w/ am90 infared's, blk yankee fitted, gray sweatshirt and sweatpants

aw yea i gotta 10.5 and i went back and got a sz.8 to any1 who wears a 8, lemme know!

or u can buy off my ebay:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7768549297
TEAM TN

so *NOBODY* knows anything about the invisible woman af1s???
living here is so frustrating. there is nothing here at all. you gotta rely on the damn internet to find stuff only available like 80 states away and when -*IF* you find it, you'll get priced gouged out the @#%$. smh in disgust.

*waits to get priced gouged trying to cop ronaldinhos/invisible woman af1s*

naw mayne i aint even get them thangs bra.....dudes coppin 5 pairs of tours off eastbay at a time aint gon fly mayne....but i guess I aint gon get em, imma hit jacksonville PX and see if they got the all black IV's.....they'll be only $80 there. but are the tours hotter in person..?
Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/g_ham
http://www.soundclick.com/greghamlingham

I was gonna cop the Tours, but bout time I got out to the mall around 11, dude said they had sold out in 30 minutes when they opened up at 7. I could have copped form DTLR cause dude had a size 13 left, but I was like nahh, but I changed my mind. So whenever I came back, it was sold already. So I went ahead and copped the Black Cats instead.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom