NC NTERS CHECK IN

copped my two pair today from rockingham..today was a good day  
pimp.gif

Finish Line at Southpoint has an 11.5 in the True Blue's left. I got there right before closing. My white cements are hella big but tried on 11.5's in these and felt snug so went with my usual 12.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

copped my two pair today from rockingham..today was a good day  
pimp.gif
Called them they only had 11 left.  The hibbetts where I got my cool grey xi's said they didnt even get any in smh

anybody interested in DS cement 3s sz 12? I'll let em go for way under retail..I got them in a trade, but they are just too big for me, or else I would keep em. I'm in Raleigh btw..

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Tall black guy?

Nah but I was with him, the asian guy in the Kobe oc's and the guy with the neon pennys. Red shirt, jordan shorts, white guy
laugh.gif

i remember all 3 so i dont see how i missed you
laugh.gif
....but i ended up going down to footaction 

Me and my boy were JUST there a few days ago...smh if that's the case. And he just got his sb account from Nike

IMO homie should have stuck with Headquarters instead of switching over into the skateboards lane. Seemed forced on his part

Me and my boy were JUST there a few days ago...smh if that's the case. And he just got his sb account from Nike

IMO homie should have stuck with Headquarters instead of switching over into the skateboards lane. Seemed forced on his part

Just a heads up, HOH Winston is getting some FTLOG 9's in sometime in the next 2 weeks from another store in Texas.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

only spot I know that sells sb's is vertical urge in Raleigh

+ endless grind, and exodus in winston salem. Good looks woody..I may try to get some of those 9s.

Hopefully they are.

I rolled up there one day in the afternoon and they were closed.

I'll check back later though.

If anyone is interested in the true blues check carolina place ftl. I went up there after work saturday and they had plenty.

for those in the raleigh, cary area..

my store is getting a restock of the true blues tomorrow (tuesday) in most sizes. we open at 10am. I cant hold any so if you missed out here is your chance

Finish Line
Cary Towne Center

Originally Posted by AJ27526

for those in the raleigh, cary area..

my store is getting a restock of the true blues tomorrow (tuesday) in most sizes. we open at 10am. I cant hold any so if you missed out here is your chance

Finish Line
Cary Towne Center

LEHHGOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I heard the same...house of hoops where you saw them?

and guys no lie, only one person came and picked up a pair of our True Blue restock. If you missed out or want to double, please don't forget to check us out. Im seeing a lot of e-mails and requests for our restocks and a lot of people nationwide are out of luck.

I'm debating if ima cop or not...was trying to chill on kicks but them joints is perfect for the summer...

Speaking of Lebron I seen dude opening up his own boutique in MIA. MJ needs to stop playing and do something along those those lines and get a store poppin in Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom