NC NTERS CHECK IN

Just moved to nc from nyc. Never heard of any of the stores ya talking bout besides footlocker but hopefully it'll be easier to cop stuff out here than back home.

Just moved to nc from nyc. Never heard of any of the stores ya talking bout besides footlocker but hopefully it'll be easier to cop stuff out here than back home.

You have a few options:

Malls you have Concord Mills, Northlake, Southpark, Carolina Place, and Carolina Mall and the Premium Outlets. They have DTLR, HOH, Finishline Champs Jimmy Jazz, etc

You have Footlocker, Traxx and DTLR on the west side..Hibbet Sports DTLR on the east side. Dtlr and Velocity and Footlocker in North Charlotte/University area. And Social Status over in Plaza Midwood.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
You have a few options:

Malls you have Concord Mills, Northlake, Southpark, Carolina Place, and Carolina Mall and the Premium Outlets. They have DTLR, HOH, Finishline Champs Jimmy Jazz, etc

You have Footlocker, Traxx and DTLR on the west side..Hibbet Sports DTLR on the east side. Dtlr and Velocity and Footlocker in North Charlotte/University area. And Social Status over in Plaza Midwood.

Hope that helps
appreciate it. South Park the closest mall to me and it's still far. are the releases out here hectic too ?

Just like the store in Chicago. Only 2 planned for the US as of now. 2017 will be a big one for this state. Lots planned

Any night spots to check out downtown Raleigh Friday/Saturday?

Was just over at Foundation for a few cocktails along Fayetteville St.

Any night spots to check out downtown Raleigh Friday/Saturday?

Was just over at Foundation for a few cocktails along Fayetteville St.

Foundation is legit. If you're looking for higher priced "cocktails" then check out Fox Liquor Bar. For craft beer selection near Fayetteville St, check out Busy Bee/The Hive but go earlier. Used to hit it up a lot when I went out more and was in the area. But past like 10:30-ish, the upstairs is more of a younger "fresh out of college" crowd (which might be what you are looking for, I don't know).

Last edited:
Foundation is legit. If you're looking for higher priced "cocktails" then check out Fox Liquor Bar. For craft beer selection near Fayetteville St, check out Busy Bee/The Hive but go earlier. Used to hit it up a lot when I went out more and was in the area. But past like 10:30-ish, the upstairs is more of a younger "fresh out of college" crowd (which might be what you are looking for, I don't know).

Thanks for the reccos, including the ones you made earlier. I ended up trying the Pit earlier this week and looking to try Dame's tomorrow. The Pit was dope!

Looking to head to Tanger Outlets to check Nike. Hopefully it's worth it? Hoping to scoop up some running gear. I was over at Southpoint today for some holiday deals though.

Originally from Toronto and got my Master's in NYC. Have fam in NorCal, Atlanta, and Birmingham. To me, it's really nice out here, specifically in Apex. For better or worse, the girl I'm talking to was saying Cary stands for Central Area of Relocating Yankees. Can't say I'll move here just yet and a find a job within the RTP lol.

Is it true that Marcus is also opening a boutique in charlotte as well that weekend and miami from what I heard could be wrong?

Thanks for the reccos, including the ones you made earlier. I ended up trying the Pit earlier this week and looking to try Dame's tomorrow. The Pit was dope!

Looking to head to Tanger Outlets to check Nike. Hopefully it's worth it? Hoping to scoop up some running gear. I was over at Southpoint today for some holiday deals though.

Originally from Toronto and got my Master's in NYC. Have fam in NorCal, Atlanta, and Birmingham. To me, it's really nice out here, specifically in Apex. For better or worse, the girl I'm talking to was saying Cary stands for Central Area of Relocating Yankees. Can't say I'll move here just yet and a find a job within the RTP lol.

No problem! The Tanger Nike is certainly better for clothing than the Smithfield Nike. Also prob has better kick selection. However, I've had better come ups in Smithfield but they are few/far between. If you go to either, let us know if anything good!

True. Theres only 2 spots with legit accounts. The rest are buy/sell/trade or they buy and resell in-store

Which spots are you referring to...

Social status is legit
Velocity is legit

Outside of major retailers. Others are athletes foot, (dtlr's, jimmy jazz) and trax with legit accounts

Moving from ATL to Winstom Salem next week. Pretty excited about the move but a little apphrehensive about moving to a city I know nothing about lol. Any attractions or things to do for a young employed black man like myself? :nerd: :tongue:

Moving from ATL to Winstom Salem next week. Pretty excited about the move but a little apphrehensive about moving to a city I know nothing about lol. Any attractions or things to do for a young employed black man like myself?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
Only been a few times back when my boy was in school at Wake, but not too much popping off in Winston Salem other than the university stuff (both Wake Forest and Winston Salem State).

Not sure if you are in to the whole "craft beer/brewery" thing, but Foothills is there and I've heard they have a pretty legit tap room: http://www.foothillsbrewing.com/welcome/?returnUrl=http://www.foothillsbrewing.com/

Back
Top Bottom