NC NTERS CHECK IN

^

:rofl:
roll.gif
its banned man! welcome back

Quote:
im gonna need you to ship them to me tho unless memphis let me ride wit him.

roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

alilucask,

yea imma need that auct, aint nuttin like new ebay feedback!! :smile:
smile.gif

but not yet, my homie in florida going to the outlet on thurs. to check they outlet that get all the nike dunk sb's for cheap when they get they new shipment and hook me up w/ the good @#%$. but if he come back empty handed, imma get them blk toes in a 10.5!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

ahahhahahha thats funny i dont remember but yea i got you on this.... Memphis what xx's do you want???

Greg I replied to your email....
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Hey guys! I have missed ya'll
I dont get on the computer much anymore since my computer at home doesnt work anymore.
But im leavin for the beach tomorrow so I hope you guys have fun, and to whoever that has it..hit me up! :D
happy.gif

Truth..you know I would go with you but i'll be on vacation. maybe next year!
am: fab0louskt
email: [email protected]

quipe c​

KT yea next year for real because im gona definently compete next year so ill have to have at least a few good buddies down there with me

^ ill sell em to ya, lemme know! im ready to throw some blk w/ chrome lips on her. lemme know mane! cash talks, bullish walks ! lol 1380 n they urs, the 80 is for the place that charges me 80 to take em off and put my stock rims back on. or we can negotiate! ill beam em up real nice for ya b4 i give em to ya, rims n tires!
and rememeber these are the good wires, thicker than those other ones you see, mines dont have that rust and @#%$ like others. i have the top notch brand! if you see in person, you'll know what i mean, you'll see the difference
get @ me
* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

YEAAA finally sold them damn p.rods on ebay, for 150! not bad, got my money back and like 10$ lol. since vertical urge wouldnt let me return them!
n e who, new pick up baby! finally got me a HDtv yall, been holding out and trying to find for cheap! i was going to wait until the usual black friday sales during thxgiving weekend, but this dude in air force w/ me who is getting kicked out and needed some money BAD, and i was like mane, ill give you 1,000 cash right now, i was just bulljiving cause i thought he was going to be like hell no, but he was like ' koo if you got the money now," boy did i hurry up and get to atm machine. tv is like 3g's+ @ best buy

toshiba, i think he said 60 or 63"
me playing madden right now, in my season with the bengals getting ready to kick some ravens @#%$! DONT GET IT TWISTED, VIKINGS IS MY TEAM! just get tired of playing with the same team ova and ova

sorry for bad pics, this will do for now though :

164782646.jpg

164782647.jpg

nice TV Memphis, that's the basic big screen though those are getting a little outdated. I got my eyes on a 60" Hitachi Flat Screen Plasma for 2500.

Sup everybody. Im Jon, i live in greenville, soon to be going to school at PCC, but im in raleigh all the time, up there i live right by the triangle mall. Im on some other forums (ISS, KF, SR) with this same name and i just realized NT finnally accepted my member request thing... but anyways just hit me up. It feels good to finnally find some shoe heads around my area... for a while i was thinking i was the only one haha.

And does anybody know any good urban accounts in greenville? I cant find @#%$ around here, so does any body know a place in (or the closest one to) greenville that gets all limited releases? I dont like driving all the way to raleigh to get stuff lol. Also if yall know any good spots in raleigh (or anywhere between greenville and raleigh) then just tell me, there only one spot i know in raleigh so far (lol i havent searched hard though... and dont know my way around raleigh that good except for the area around triangle mall and capital boulevard)

AIM- roosterfish17
Yahoo- byrd_gang_general
Myspace- www.myspace.com/jonthadon

man greenville aint got no spots..i go to ecu, im from raleigh too. went to southeast raleigh hs, but get at me
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

memphis get at me on aim about them sbs your boy might get...srhs24
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

^^ word i know a few people who went to southeast but i dont really talk to them much anymore, plus i dont know that many people in raleigh except for the ones i met through my sister... she use to go to wakefield hs (aka wackfield as alot of people call it lol) so i know a few people who go there to.

But yea anybody feel free to hit me up on aim,yahoo, myspace, or whatever. If anybody wants to chill or anything (like a summit, even though so far all that have been planned seem like it didnt work out) im down for that, would be nice to chill with so REAL shoeheads lol, i try to put my friends on the game but they just seem to not get it lol.

Whats up peeps, finally got my application processed and whatnot. And to the people who were saying there where no spots in greenville I 100% cosign. I graduated back in 04, and even though I didn't have no money, it would have been nice to at least look at some hot shoes.

I'm in the fayetteville area now, looking for apartments. Anybody know where some are not in the hood let me know.

alilucask i was about to go down there today to get an apartment man, i have no clue where i want to live..prolly whatever is available with good price and that is nice and furnished

Back
Top Bottom