NC NTERS CHECK IN

see goblue, shoulda hit me up!
u coulda had some fun under the sun

then i coulda hooked u up w/ a friend i know that believes in teh meaning ' it aint no fun, if the homie cant have none'

:pimp:
pimp.gif

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​

whats up ali.. i havent talk to you in a min. whats good
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Quote:
Anyone at NC State know of any parties here or wanna give me a ride to UNC tonight?

Dawg, just walk around. People are rushing right(or at least just finished) so there's bound to be a bunch of parties. I've hit up a couple last week.

its been raining the past few days. but still hot as crap.

jayDOTcom what year are you and you goin to the game tomorrow? i'm afraid state will get run over |I
tired.gif

anybody go to the tunnel at state?
If anybody's interested,
Vertical urge (in raleigh) has a nike jacket with elephant print all over. its i think really dark grey and like $75

If anybody in the greenville area wanna go to a party friday hit me up, @#%$ should be poppin. Hit me on my email though im not on aim as much anymore since i kinda umm, got kicked out my house lol, maybe ill be up there some though, and you can maybe reach me on yahoo im when im at school. Hell, i might even need a ride since i dont have a car anymore lol, but i can get there.

byrd_gang_general@yahoo,com
aim - roosterfish17

fab0louskt
i think i saw a small when i was looking but i'm not sure. the # is 919 870 7766 if you wanna call. it's really nice but i'm broke. they have some other ill nike sb hoodies and limited dunks if ur into that. i really can't help you as far as going and buying them and sending them to u with paypal or whatever but that's the info.

katie come on now they mad old check back a few pages i have had mine but whatever.... sixers what limited dunks they have last time i went they had nothing but poo
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

New pickups! Got these yesterday, one of my favorite dunks! Sorry for bad pics... got kicked out the house and living with grandparents so only have a cell phone cam for now.

melvinsnn5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom