NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! Aaron, I was trying to check for you. I just happened to go into the spot day cause I remembered what you told me. They only had 3X and up though. Dude before me took the 2X and a dude was getting the XL. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

yea dungeon family, I use to think yea was agreeing wit people and it meant definitely ,smh
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

^
yea she already made the bulletin on myspace

buying blue hid lights but ya bumper is all f'd and wrapped in ducktape= :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

Guys Just got in 6 Dead Serious Hoodies In Let me know if yall are interested selling them for 200 to people in NC. Only big sizes 3x and 4x sold the others....

Ant I know its not Buy/sell just trying to help out NC people if they are interested.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
So next time come at me better.

checkmate

1st. calm it down

2nd. sunday morning, 9am, the way you called me telling how you was crying all night and your upset about this n that over your bumper and fussing and constantly saying ' i gotta get this fixed, OMG i cant believe this and that' and ya called me back talking about you wrapped duck tape around it because you hit a dog while you was driving?, etc.. etc...., sure doesnt sound like the same kt that just posted. so dont act like you dont know what the hell im talking about.

happy? i came correct

Quote:
Even though I dont need a new bumper BADLY and ASAP
8)
glasses.gif
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

come on guys its not that big of a deal. what happen to the friendship? Dont air each other out on the net. You guys are too cool for that
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

so dont want to admit i came correct?
ight

sup big darius! no disrespect to you or your girl i was just puttin facts out?
all i did was say how you gone be out buying lights and ya bumper needs fixing
and she came and started callin me out and sayin come correct, so i came

i can go on all day
but ill be the bigger man (no pun) and leave it alone....maybe :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

why cant I buy lights even though my bumper is a little messed up? honestly I can do whatever I want, right? My bumper cant be fixed until january so im not just gonna sit around and not do other things to my car just because I gotta get a new bumper.
but anyways!

Raleigh next week! Cant wait!
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook
Get 20% off at karmaloop.com, just use Rep Code: KY10048

its all good man by they way nice car that u got
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Hey, I'm coming to Charlotte tomorrow and I plan on going to club Crush. Can u wear Timbs there? I know on the website it says no "work boots". Down here, that usually means no construction Timbs.

The help will be appreciated!
When u was in a class trying to pick a career, I was selling grass, counting cash, drinking a beer...

Back
Top Bottom