NC NTERS CHECK IN

I stopped at DTLR yesterday with my homeboy (thepotentone) , and the manager was like where were you at when the Foams dropped? :lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

whats good im new to NT.. i go to A & T.....i ve been here for four years and i don't see too many people with mean shoe games around here...if there's anybody up here from the T holla at me if you got some heat....

YO! KT, my dear... oh, nothing. And thanks for the notification. Fixed. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
whats good im new to NT.. i go to A & T.....i ve been here for four years and i don't see too many people with mean shoe games around here...if there's anybody up here from the T holla at me if you got some heat....
:smh:
smh.gif
not a&t but these 2 foreigners

i feel you on the fake jays....its ridiculous how many people at the T rock fake jays on the regular....i absolutely hate those clear joints....im mad i missed thoes foamposites...but its cool..im bout to cop the valentines day 1s

yea i thought about coppin them v-days too......but i kno ima get them blk n white forces that come out the 17th

Why don't you guys at A&T report the guys who sell fakes to someone at the school...
BLACK SPIZ'IKES 11.5 FOR SALE- OR TRADE FOR YOUR SIZE 12 BLACK SPIZ'IKES- Inbox me!

Not a post in 2 days? Wow

Anyway, did anybody watch the segment on Fox 8 this morning about fake kicks? They were talkin about how this past week, some Flea Market in Raleigh got busted with a few million dollars with of fake stuff and how its a felony and everything. Then they were like even for the people who buy the fakes, they could get in trouble and have their shoes confiscated lol.
NC's Finest

^ Yea, my mom told me about that...
BLACK SPIZ'IKES 11.5 FOR SALE- OR TRADE FOR YOUR SIZE 12 BLACK SPIZ'IKES- Inbox me!

Quote:
Anyway, did anybody watch the segment on Fox 8 this morning about fake kicks? They were talkin about how this past week, some Flea Market in Raleigh got busted with a few million dollars with of fake stuff and how its a felony and everything. Then they were like even for the people who buy the fakes, they could get in trouble and have their shoes confiscated lol.
Link to Article
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

They cracking down on those fakes, they out here like crazy, been that way for a minute it seems like. A Bushman did you ever get your hands on the foams?
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Back
Top Bottom