NC NTERS CHECK IN

shoot i mite have to hit dunn up then.......goin to fayetteville this friday to check if they got them 7's in for my boy and get an autograph from chamillionaire....to raw.
Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

^ cham going to be in NC this weekend?!?! gimme details, he that dude
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
They are the ones that sell all the fakes right?

yep, athletes foot has been selling fakes, so ill beware
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Chamillionaire and Flip are in Fayetteville, memphisboi55 tell everyone that there ARE NO FLINTS in Fayetteville haha, theyre all gone. I bought Cards and Flints from my store and Champs, Finishline, and Footlocker are out.

yuh cham at fortbragg PX from 4PM to 6PM imma prolly be up there rockin my cards.....so if yall go dont rock em.....j/p but yuh ill be tha dude slugged up wit tha jays on...
Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers

^ ill be there, is flip and cham going to be there?!? or just cham
TEAM TN

how was it?!?!
TEAM TN

fool aint een show up....lol so be glad u aint roll out an hour to go see him....i called and they said his plance came late so he couldn do autographs.....he prolly wont goin to anyway im suing tha PX for false advertisement.....lemme get my lawyer bra....naw but he did a concert tonite but i aint go.....had to chill wit a female instead.

damn, glad i didnt go
TEAM TN

yep
TEAM TN

Yo NC, I got a couple pairs of Mexico's sz 11.5 lookin for some brasils or to sell these. Hit me up
]

ey, n e where in NC selling the hollands?
TEAM TN

^^^Memphis get at me I have been looking for the Koreas, USA, Hollands, or Portugals and I think that they didn't release except to the exclusive Nike accounts....I haven't gotten to the bottom of it but I want some USA's if you can get them let me know...

AIM: KingBLC420

Anyone got Brasils in NC? for sale or trade
F/S F/T Mexico Air Force 1 sz 11.5 or trade for Brasil World Cups/ Jordan VII Black Chambray sz 14

bc. ill let u know! wat sz. u need?
TEAM TN

UNC-Chapel Hill grad, living in Asheville now. I've been on NT for a little while, but never ventured into the Regional threads before.

^ welcome
TEAM TN

Back
Top Bottom