NC NTERS CHECK IN

No problem man we are about to head out of town. Let me know about those XXI's. I'll give you a call Sunday Night when I get back into town. Thanks
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Ali, i was mistaken on the graphites man, our store is out of them. I think Ive found your IIs though and will let you know more information soon bro. And the MO was delivered in Durham today at 2pm so hope to have the Grapes by Tuesday probably. Thanks again.
*bc60997* *bcfuture* *jdizzieprt4* *poofyo101*

Team North Carolina

Brad, It is all good with the graphites man. Yes I got the MO and I sent the Grapes out today with Priority mail. I got a tracking number, I'll get that to you later on today if your interested by the time it is updated you will have the grapes. You will have them tomorrow man.

Did anywhere in NC get spizikes? Everywhere I called said "you mean the white/blue V's coming out?" and im sitting here like ...
j e s u s w a l k s

Yeah I know, thats why I was asking. I found out last week we actually got some DMPs with the Jordan on the eyelets and I was shocked. Who knows, they might of shown up somewhere.
j e s u s w a l k s

Durham Fashion Ave recieved a few regular pairs of the DMPs, but the Footaction in Fayetteville recieved a 2nd shipment of them on like that tuesday after they came out and one of my boys snatched them up IMMEDIATELY. There were only like 4 pairs with the eyelets they got in.
j e s u s w a l k s

you actually want the spizikes?

i forgot those Vs released yesterday... oh well doesnt matter i didnt have the money anyway

:smh:
smh.gif
@ katie

she knows why

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​
*BHS_BOSS*

Crazy EBW, ure mistaken because there is no footaction in Fayetteville. We have a Footlocker, Champs, and Finish Line.

Team North Carolina

what sup boooyss. Man its been a min since i been in here.
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Hmmm who knows I got 5 packs in Fayeteeville from Foot locker and Underground Station. No Jordan on Eyelets.

But on another Note I got 5 more pair of grapes today for $99.99 each.

ha, just got back from getting three pairs myself. Theyre all out now. Anyone needs a sz 11 holla at me for 175 shipped.

Team North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom