NC NTERS CHECK IN

i love dunkmans :D
happy.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

just copped a new fitted to match them olive 5's dropping this weekend! fresh to death time

641.jpg
nWo
new world order
TEAM TN

YO! I know you be on your fitted grind but I try not to over match; like twin babies. I'm keeping it OG with my White Sox fitted. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

i gotcha, gimme 5 mins
<---------------- had to take it back to my boy nelly w/ the throwback avy i had, since im listening to 'Nelly-Suit' right now
nWo
new world order
TEAM TN

got my new kobe adidas in mail 2day! , new ballin shoes for upcoming season.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
47v5ox0.jpg
2mcj801.jpg
48wmffa.jpg
2q8ndbs.jpg
nWo
new world order
TEAM TN

That fitted as fire, im mad as hell i probably wont be able to get the olive Vs this weekend, they were in like the top 5 of my cop list this year (maybe top 3) and right now my money is @#%$ up im tryin to put priotrities first, someone might have to get jacked walkin out the shoe store this time! haha, or maybe i can get my girl to buy them, early b-day present, :wink:

PS3 Update at 2:30 the Wal Mart in Durham at New Hope Commons is getting 6 and 3 people are already waiting :rofl:
roll.gif

My confirmation call has came from EB and I'm guranteed that one. :pimp:
pimp.gif

One more for my at Wal Mart going tonight to wait. :\
ohwell.gif

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Well make a long story short I was hoping for wal mart and that didn't work out so i was prepared to wait inside in shorts and a hoody.

Went to best buy at 9 and I was 8th in line. Not going on sale until Friday at 8 am, so a 36 hr wait. I'm cold and rain in the forecast, so I sell my spot to this guy buying spots for $400 straight cash. I'm happy.

I still have one more for sell though.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

YO! Dude gave you $400 cash for your spot? That's pimpin. It just rained like hell here so I wonder what our lines look like now. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Back
Top Bottom