NC NTERS CHECK IN

:lol:
laugh.gif
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

Well I just heard we may go down there sometime this afternoon, I know its gonna be crazy as hell. One of my boys is down there already. I talked to my other one and was his dude had strippers in the room with him already lol. Like 7 of them.
NC's Finest

^
i havent been in a minute.might stop by today on my way back home
im in greensboro for the weekend.

nice kicks ali

* went to smithfield outlet today, nuttin really. scooped me some pippens to ball in for 30 bucks, and some air max 90s that i never seen for women for my lil sisters *
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I went out to the mall this past weekend and dtlr had the glow in the dark dunks& am90's and the vince carter af1's for anyone trying to cop

NC's Finest

YO! ^ I thought you were joking about that. Didn't really think you were going. I didn't get into much. I saw a couple heads at the mall Saturday... 9th Wonder, Dre Bly, Anthony Hamilton, my homeboy works for DTP/Def Jam said he had Fabolous out there. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

ey ant,

u in char. right? know any1 up that way selling a car/suv already done up? (rims, muzik, etc..)

get @ me 4real! [email protected]
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! I'll ask my homeboy. He be in the rim and body shops, he might know somebody. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

ey good looking out, looking for between a 01-04 in the tahoe or yukon
or the 00' tahoe limited. i can just come up there and scoop, ey do you get good deals on some rims up there? will he do trade up, i wanna trade some black w/ chrome lip 24's for a new set......... and ill pay xtra if i got to
Code:

im down in SC for spring break...just picked up the ZK1s for 34.99 and Dunk SB tokyo taxi's...smithfield may have those Zk1s as well

YOU 2 NEED TO KISS AND MAKE UP ! 5 yrs. is a beautiful accomplishment and shouldnt go down the drain like this!

*yall know who you are* :smh:
smh.gif
Code:

yall cumin to my bday party 2nite?

hit me up for details
Code:

Quote:
Does anybody know when T-Mobile is suppose to come down to NC?

Naw aint heard.. Ive only been here in NC a yr.. So i have a sidekick & phone through dem.. They need to hurry up.. You can still order things online tho..
Sin City to Queen City

Whats good everyone? Had to come through and check up on some of the NT fam.. damn i havent been through here in a while.... i havent even had any new pickups since like november, i been slackin for real. Oh well though... whats been good with yall? Any plans come through yet for a summit? haha...

Oh yea, this is my only recent pickup thats worth posting :wink: better pics comng soon..

newcarke7.jpg

YO! ant you ever find that info out for me? DF!!!
Code:

^
YO! newbie, you serious? if i send you some money ali, youll double it for me and send it back? if so, get @ me w/details please. DF!!!
Code:

Back
Top Bottom