NC NTERS CHECK IN

Worst/craziest release of my life. Had to get in line at 6 last night when I got off. The line for hoh was 70 deep by 1am-40 at Footaction and another 30 at the other entrance to the mall. Around 230 after it quit raining for the last time everyone in the back of the line started sliding up and people were cutting in line. It went from orderly to a disaster about halfway back when an employee who was in line threatened to kick people out and let the cops know who cut.

Footaction opened at 6 am and people who weren't in line started sprinting to the side door and rushed it when the security guard opened it. My boy who was 6th got pushed in the hallway by people in line and was met by a cop pointing a tazer at him so everyone ran back out.

People started hanging around the doors at hoh around 545-6. Guys snuck in the mall and 3 cops with pepper spray brought them out.

Finally got let in by the cops around 615. There were people hiding in the mall on the upper level. When I came out there were 40 cops all with pepper spray and a cop car at every aisle. 1 guy got sprayed after they ran out of sizes.

When I was leaving the line was probably 200-300 deep.

not gonna lie. i wimped out and stayed my +%% home. i got the space jams and cool greys with little hassle (small lines, no goons). but when my homie who works in SC told me people were lined up at noon yesterday, i knew it was a wrap. his mall NEVER has lines either. he copped space jams and cool greys at 10 am and even called me to ask if i needed any last year. hope everyone got a pair. ebay prices are ankle-grabbing status right now.

Cary Towne Center (Yeah, that one) was ridiculous. I came in and helped my old manager with the release for safety and to get a pair, we had doors kicked in and pepper spray used by the CPD. People acting so stupid and almost animal-like this morning..really puts a damper on this release when you realize people were hurt or worse over shoes
http://www.wral.com/enter...o/10531295/#/vid10531295

The lineup at 10pm idea flew out the window at 4seasons. I was about 20-30th in line. By release time the line was about 150+ deep at Footaction...including the youngins that was on the sideline making attempts to cut in front of people.

Smh @ allowing 4seasons security to run the line cause it was disorganized as hell. IMO had Footaction been in control the chaos that happened wouldnt have taken place. People that were line for hours didnt even get their shoes smh

Fights broke out...people were tasered...some were even robbed last nite.

Charlotte
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

If any of you guys got an 11.5 but would prefer an 11 in the concords, please let me know. Friend of mine has a size 11 pair and is looking to trade. thanks

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

The lineup at 10pm idea flew out the window at 4seasons. I was about 20-30th in line. By release time the line was about 150+ deep at Footaction...including the youngins that was on the sideline making attempts to cut in front of people.

Smh @ allowing 4seasons security to run the line cause it was disorganized as hell. IMO had Footaction been in control the chaos that happened wouldnt have taken place. People that were line for hours didnt even get their shoes smh

Fights broke out...people were tasered...some were even robbed last nite.

Yeah, I had a feeling that 10 pm idea wasn't gonna work. People got robbed at four seasons though? Smh

Yea..

Made another attempt at dtlr yesterday morn at 6am...ppl went in thru the employee doors. Me and this other cat went in thru Belks cause they opened up at 6...dtlr was about 60+ deep. All ima say about that place...money talks. Smh. Struck out twice.

****** RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA***** i need a size 9 of CONCORD XI !!!... i got sizes 9.5 or 10 for trade (ill update pics when they arrive wed from finishline.com).... MEET UPS ONLY

This release was nuts. Store got robbed for 20+ pair and dude was selling 'em for 200 flat.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want them, but I definitely wasn't about to go out in that madness for them.

I'm tryna get my hands on another pair. I Picked up a 10.5 tho, so that's all good.

Dope lil video btw, on the previous Page

Hey guys, are there any places around greensboro or winston that still have the wolf greys? I'm looking for a friend. He wears a 12.5-13

About 14 deep at hoh Winston right now. Im done camping for awhile after these. Twice in the past 4 days. Im beat

HOH South Park was a fool. About 60ish but all the shenanigans Mall Security pulled on those of us who were out there since 3am was
mad.gif
  however I walked away with a
happy.gif
 so its water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

anyone go to HOH Crabtree this mornin ????? feedback ???

i couldnt make the 40 min drive even though i REALLY wanted to

thanks

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

anyone go to HOH Crabtree this mornin ????? feedback ???

i couldnt make the 40 min drive even though i REALLY wanted to

thanks
crabtree was packed line was almost to aeropostleabout 50ppl alot of dudes was strolling in at like 5am hoping to get a pair. one mall cop was cool but the rest were just waiting for us to give them a reason to kick us out

thanks AMdoctor, ever since the lebron 9 miami nights crabtree has been a huge pain in the %%$@

hope u got haht u wanted sir !

Checkin in from south raleigh
lookin to make new friends in 2012
not active on my kick game but into the polo & night clubs
pm me or follow @sourdieselshawn
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was out at HOH raleigh and copped. It was a pretty smooth release and I think they had quite a few pair this time. AMdoctor how far were you in line. I was the second person in line. Overall good cop.

Back
Top Bottom