NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

^im sure Fashion Ave will get them, they had the last release and they went on sale, buy 1 get one free
I can assure you no shoe stores have retros BOGO free.

1.5-2yrs ago...before the hype on jordans skyrocket the way they did...u coud find jordans, deions, barkleys, pippens...u could find them

Yeah I've Found So Many Deals In Fashion Ave It Ain't Even Funny But That's A Distant Memory The Way Everything Is Hyped Up Now 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by dave919

who is copping the lebron elites this saturday?
I am.

(word has it the Yeezys may hit too.)

you think hoh will be crazy? like would i need to go up there early to get in line, or just be there when they open and i should be able to cop?

has anyone ever dealt with DTLR on Raleigh Blvd here in Raleigh before? Just trying to keep my options open for these elites in case crabtree falls through

Originally Posted by dave919

has anyone ever dealt with DTLR on Raleigh Blvd here in Raleigh before? Just trying to keep my options open for these elites in case crabtree falls through
Im going to try my luck there.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

dave919 wrote:

Im going to try my luck there.

just heard that DTLR only got 1 per size

Struck out in Fayetteville.

Stores are getting shady. Got in Jimmy Jazz line ar 4:45 this morning for the 10 am opening. Said they had 12 pairs, I was No. 10. At opening, manager said they had three men's pairs available.

What a joke.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

that was what was left so we cleaned out sz 7s...theres small footed guys as well too
True, can't leave empty handed. Have to make the trip worthwhile. 

Back
Top Bottom