NC NTERS CHECK IN

kinda depends what yer lookin for

Vertical Urge has a great selection of SB's, good skate shop too 7404 Six Forks Rd

House of Hoops is in Crabtree Valley Mall

DTLR 1008 Raleigh Blvd

theres more that cats round here can helpya with but those r a few of the spots that might interest ya

gonna be ****** weather this weekend though >:

enjoi

James, checking in from Raleigh NC.  been here for about two years, still haven't found any shoe shops.

did anyone go to HOH last week for the Lebron Jade release ? if so how long was line ? how early didya get there ? thanks either way

Social Status Greensboro pics:

Greensboro, K Ville, Winston Salem checking in. How is Social Status? My boy from HOH was telling me about it, I need to check it out. I can get most releases and if I don't want them I could help a fellow NTer out.

Edd here checking In from Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. Shops down here don't really get too much heat. But when they do there doesn't seem to be too many people around to cop.

Whats good NC, I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area, anyone have a solid connection on the Bred XI.  I can't go through the pain I went through last year of camping all night and still not getting a pair.  

whats up NC peeps, 

I just moved here from Tampa, and I have no idea what the shoe game is like here as far as buying goes. I of course like everyone else want the black red 11s, but really have have no idea where to go aside from the southpark mall. I am just wondering if you can offer and advice, tips or certain spots I should go to or avoid all together. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom