NC Pro-Am Basketball League

Anybody else go last night?

- Rodney Hood pretty much dominated the first game without even trying.
- Amile Jefferson makes Chris Bosh look like Dennis Rodman. He was the frailest bum out there. Every Duke fan there has talked about how bad and timid he's looked all summer.
- Rasheed Sulaimon looked pretty nice. He's gonna help Duke a lot.
- PJ Hairston knocked down a bunch of 3's and some dunks, but you can tell he has an attitude problem. He was gettin into it with some kid from UNCG that he shouldn't have even paid any mind to.
- Rasheed Wallace was berating the refs the entire game :lol: I'm not sure if he was doing it just to be funny or if he's really that crazy.
- LD Williams and Will Bunton have the most ridiculous bounce I've ever seen. LD Williams could have literally bit the rim on some of the windmills he was throwing down. Looked like dude's chin was above the rim.
- Dominique Sutton would have brought the roof down if he finished this one dunk over dude in the first few minutes of the game.
- I think Quincy Miller is definitely still recovering from the knee injury a couple years ago. He didn't look that bad but he just wasn't explosive. Kid has some long *** arms.

Tuesday was the first night I've been. I'm probably going either Tues, Wed or Thurs to the playoff games next week though.

Back
Top Bottom