NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Bet. And FYI Jeff Demps has been broken in half for the entire season I think, apparently he suffered a broken collarbone vs Tenn or Bama (game I didn't get to play
30t6p3b.gif
)

Bet. And FYI Jeff Demps has been broken in half for the entire season I think, apparently he suffered a broken collarbone vs Tenn or Bama (game I didn't get to play
30t6p3b.gif
)

And now we cant connect?
laugh.gif

WHats it saying for you Mamba? It doesn't even get you into the game from what i can see.

And now we cant connect?
laugh.gif

WHats it saying for you Mamba? It doesn't even get you into the game from what i can see.

I get into the thing where you choose uniforms and you appear for a second then it says connection to opponent lost. I'm going to try and see if tweaking my NAT settings on my router helps any.

I get into the thing where you choose uniforms and you appear for a second then it says connection to opponent lost. I'm going to try and see if tweaking my NAT settings on my router helps any.

Can't do anything but
laugh.gif
@ that last 2 minutes...homefield advantage I tell ya.

Can't do anything but
laugh.gif
@ that last 2 minutes...homefield advantage I tell ya.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I had the WORST 2nd quarter I could have asked for and not much better in the 3rd and 4th until 2:33 left on the clock.

Epic comeback was epic. Onside kick
pimp.gif
Haulstead was there in the CLUTCH.
pimp.gif

GG Mamba... I was seriously bout to throw my controller off the wall a few times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets advance this thing.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I had the WORST 2nd quarter I could have asked for and not much better in the 3rd and 4th until 2:33 left on the clock.

Epic comeback was epic. Onside kick
pimp.gif
Haulstead was there in the CLUTCH.
pimp.gif

GG Mamba... I was seriously bout to throw my controller off the wall a few times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets advance this thing.

My players clearly forgot what the football was the last 2 minutes, bouncing right to them on that onside kick, hitting Dre in the helmet and perfect ricochet into a user pick, just unbelievable.
laugh.gif

Is woody just going to advance to championship week? I need to redeem myself.

My players clearly forgot what the football was the last 2 minutes, bouncing right to them on that onside kick, hitting Dre in the helmet and perfect ricochet into a user pick, just unbelievable.
laugh.gif

Is woody just going to advance to championship week? I need to redeem myself.

roll.gif
I dunno that was funny tho i dropped my DE Jenkins back to keep you away from the middle and it bounced off dudes head and right into my hands
laugh.gif

I think hes advancing like now

roll.gif
I dunno that was funny tho i dropped my DE Jenkins back to keep you away from the middle and it bounced off dudes head and right into my hands
laugh.gif

I think hes advancing like now

laugh.gif
wonder if that means I had a shot at the title game if I would have beat FSU & Bama, dammit now I'm mad.

laugh.gif
wonder if that means I had a shot at the title game if I would have beat FSU & Bama, dammit now I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom