NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

y'all only got 7 in the league and you're holding out, smh...

Bro if you want in all u gotta do is add me on there....imnicertnow
What team u want?

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

y'all only got 7 in the league and you're holding out, smh...

Bro if you want in all u gotta do is add me on there....imnicertnow
What team u want?

Originally Posted by do work son

CertifiedSW- i'm ready to run this game whenever you are

Yo I'll be on tonight around like 4 or 5 PT. What's your GT? Send me a request -- Young Sean 15

Yo I'll be on tonight around like 4 or 5 PT. What's your GT? Send me a request -- Young Sean 15

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

i sent everyone in the league a request, mine is --- t ali is a g

and pacific time is 2 hours behind central time right? making that 6 or 7 pm here?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

i sent everyone in the league a request, mine is --- t ali is a g

and pacific time is 2 hours behind central time right? making that 6 or 7 pm here?

Sorry guys I've been at work all week and I just got back on today. I saw the invite and joined as Auburn. Is that cool?

I actually gotta work in an hour so I won't be able to play my game until prob around 1030 tonight, when yall advancing?

Sorry guys I've been at work all week and I just got back on today. I saw the invite and joined as Auburn. Is that cool?

I actually gotta work in an hour so I won't be able to play my game until prob around 1030 tonight, when yall advancing?

Awww crap already did recruiting with Auburn, can I get someone else on SEC East, already in a dynasty with UF. I'll either get UGA or USC when I get back on later tonight fam.

Awww crap already did recruiting with Auburn, can I get someone else on SEC East, already in a dynasty with UF. I'll either get UGA or USC when I get back on later tonight fam.

So it appears as though Pac Man is makin it rain with dollar bills and strippers.  Still no response
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 5PrettyTone11

So it appears as though Pac Man is makin it rain with dollar bills and strippers.  Still no response
tired.gif

i'll play you offline in the meantime
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 5PrettyTone11

tired.gif

i'll play you offline in the meantime
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

we can do it today whats the earliest we can get it in?

and we should atleast add 3 more people
Hes gonna be home from work around 530-6 most likely. Yall should play around then

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

we can do it today whats the earliest we can get it in?

and we should atleast add 3 more people
Hes gonna be home from work around 530-6 most likely. Yall should play around then

For future references when I have a game with someone on here, ill just post my twitter cause that's the easiest way to get in touch w me to play

For future references when I have a game with someone on here, ill just post my twitter cause that's the easiest way to get in touch w me to play

Back
Top Bottom