***NCAA Feet 2012-13***

Bruce Lees? Why does SDSU always make it a point to show off? :smh: 8)

Any updates? I feel like we're missing out.

Anybody got pics of the UNC Vs Miami game tonite??..... some Miami players had Lebron X ID's on.

I'm interested in how long Marquette will be with Jordan Brand since DWade is with Li-Ning.

would love a pair of Oregon hyperdunks or hyper gamers. Both are sweet with the puddles logo. Thank you for posting those game pics! :smokin

Last edited:
I'm interested in how long Marquette will be with Jordan Brand since DWade is with Li-Ning.
They'll remain with them unless the university decides to go another way with its product. Wade's affiliation with Li-Ning has no bearing on their current deal. If they weren't with Jordan Brand, they'd be a Nike school. Marquette gives JB a school in the Midwest.

They'll remain with them unless the university decides to go another way with its product. Wade's affiliation with Li-Ning has no bearing on their current deal. If they weren't with Jordan Brand, they'd be a Nike school. Marquette gives JB a school in the Midwest.

They're not going anywhere.

If anything they go to Nike, like you stated.

Pitt was playing UCONN the other day...

Purdue 15's, Pearl Foam Pro's, Olympic 6's, Cement 3's, & Penny V's

Anybody have info on the new Tourney Takeover unis and gear? Michigan State wears theirs on Sunday, I know, but I'm curious if anything else is coming out for release to the general public. I've seen the new t-shirt already. Thought I read that there will be warm-ups and a sweatshirt at some point...?  Will any shoes release?

I love the MSU uni's and the bronze shoes and socks are the perfect compliment. Still wish the MSU Lunar TR1s would be available.

Last edited:
Those are clean. Just like their Pro Combat unis from last season.

I don't see how Nike gave those Road Hyperelite's to USC, Texas and Villanova, but didn't give Syracuse, a Nike Elite school, one.

Those are clean. Just like their Pro Combat unis from last season.

I don't see how Nike gave those Road Hyperelite's to USC, Texas and Villanova, but didn't give Syracuse, a Nike Elite school, one.

Agree. Syracuse was first school to come to mind when I read the school listing.

Yeah- digging those school specific elite sequalizers....Guessing its unlikely we see them show up @ retail, going through the combos in my head, usc- maroon/gold, unc CW, gonzaga CW, some nice combos...:smokin

however.... now that I think about it, the desert orange/black pair that released seemingly early on Eastbay, likely was to go with the Texas unis. Maybe we will see some school inspired CWs drop- Georgetown with the iverson questions in Hoyas colors would be money.

i wonder what the MSU's uni's would look like in regular dri-fit material and if the shorts were bigger.

this thread has been pathetic
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom