~~NCAA Hoops Feet- 08/09~~

Originally Posted by bundy9

14004e32729f32fd4d101015af86a9a7-getty-85273533mh004_big_east_tour.jpg
this does not look pretty
sick.gif
It wasn't, he landed on his upper back/neck but dude was ok afterwards..... people dont know how dangerous dunking is.

sick.gif

It wasn't, he landed on his upper back/neck but dude was ok afterwards..... people dont know how dangerous dunking is.
My wife screamed bloody murder when it happened... had me bolting into the room from the kitchen thinking someone had died or something.

It was a nasty fall, and he, Syracuse, and the NCAA is lucky he wasn't paralyzed...

Originally Posted by clkru

sick.gif

My wife screamed bloody murder when it happened... had me bolting into the room from the kitchen thinking someone had died or something.

It was a nasty fall, and he, Syracuse, and the NCAA is lucky he wasn't paralyzed...
LOL...My girl the same thing, when i showed her the replay. Now she doesnt want me dunking ever again (not happening). And Jackson was crunk ashell until he fell.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

sick.gif

LOL...My girl the same thing, when i showed her the replay. Now she doesnt want me dunking ever again (not happening). And Jackson was crunk as hell until he fell.

dunking isnt dangerous
people trying to hang on the rim while running forward is

I tore my ACL back in 95 in a very similar accident, the rim broke off the backboard when I hung on at full tilt. It tookme 18 months of rehab to get back my confidents to dunk again.

ok well i've seen the pics and heard about the fall but not being able to see sportscenter in the UK as much as i would like is never good...so seeingthat video now....all i could say is i was sick to my stomach
sick.gif
sick.gif
...jjjeeeeezzz!
but glad to see him walk that off!

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Originally Posted by andfattoo

sick.gif

LOL...My girl the same thing, when i showed her the replay. Now she doesnt want me dunking ever again (not happening). And Jackson was crunk as hell until he fell.

dunking isnt dangerous
people trying to hang on the rim while running forward is

He was cool until ole dude hit him from behind, and human instinct is to grab on to something when your legs are being taken from under you. Dunking isdangerous because the smallest mishab can make you bust your behind.

anyone know what kicks Danny green for UNC wears almost EVERY game? its been buggin me for a minute

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Ty Lawson has UNC Lebron Soldier II's. First time anyone has worn these

654917.jpg

Does anyone know where we can get these practice jerseys? besides knowing a player....

Thabet pullin out the Hares can't wait to see pics

Walker pullin out the Black/Red 11's

The only heat I've seen so far

I bet ALLLLL those dudes at Memphis are HAPPY as helll now that there out of Adidas..

I saw a clip of them last year with D-Rose when they were practicing, and they were alllll wearin some Nikes
laugh.gif

How good is Blake griffin gonna get...hes already as good as derek coleman in his prime. When he gets to the NBA hell be 280+ and hes got a good jump shot andcan handle the ball.

Watch out lebron
laugh.gif

manamazing55 - yea i wonder if Ty will play in those Saturday...he's usually in the Jumpman's.....we shall see maybe i should just text him and ask himGO HEELS

Last Page ---- and about Memphis.....when they came to East Carolina this year i talked to their coaching staff about switching to Nike....they seemedhappier...i was so glad they got rid of Adidas....Penny went to Memphis so they shoulda been Nike the entire time...they had some crazy gear ...all laid out inthe visiting locker room...they rocked Royal Blue hyperdunks and Six Rings that night

and page 20....@ East Carolina we got the hyperdunks the last part of the year....began wearing at the same places very quickly....guess they all are like that

Originally Posted by NittanyBaller21

You're not getting those unless you know somebody...
why don't they sell them...I have an old one that they used to sell at Champs....love it..

Back
Top Bottom