~~NCAA Hoops Feet- 08/09~~

Originally Posted by irishbaz

How good is Blake griffin gonna get...hes already as good as derek coleman in his prime. When he gets to the NBA hell be 280+ and hes got a good jump shot and can handle the ball.

Watch out lebron
laugh.gif
funny thing is as good as griffin is, Lebron can undo his puberty

How good is Blake griffin gonna get...hes already as good as derek coleman in his prime. When he gets to the NBA hell be 280+ and hes got a good jump shot and can handle the ball.

Watch out lebron
laugh.gif

hmmm.... they are two totally different players.... but Blake should be a monster if he keeps it up. His brother isnt that bad either.

we better receive some desirable footwear for the tournament from Jordan. Its been way too long

2009s maybe?

Originally Posted by hoops4hire

The picture of Jonnie in the Concords is from last year at the beginning to the middle of the season. They went to the SOD uniforms last season in their second game vs. Pitt. He was wearing the 13s again yesterday. Rumor has it that WVU (coming directly from the coaching staff) will be Jordan Brand next season.
who's your source?

Originally Posted by Big Jon GSFT

SOLEin1 wrote:
Yo, what does Hansbrough wear? Just curious..

A diaper and a pacifier, hope that answered your question...
funny how everyone that doesnt like north carolina hates and i mean hates tyler hansbrough. but when it comes to bashing a kid that goes out thereplays all out all the time and leaves it on the floor you like many others have no problem. if he was on your favorite team you would love him period. and toANSWER the question he usually wears the Jordan 2.5s Carolina PE.

Originally Posted by SOLEin1

Last year he wore these. Which are the Jordan OL'School.
90b155edc13f30838a700caa35a0f918bd8be42.jpg
28d35745e36bcfd33d7d369b89bd20fc65b7675.jpg

But as stated this year he is in the 2.5's.

Originally Posted by erbe232

SOLEin1 wrote:

funny how everyone that doesnt like north carolina hates and i mean hates tyler hansbrough. but when it comes to bashing a kid that goes out there plays all out all the time and leaves it on the floor you like many others have no problem. if he was on your favorite team you would love him period. and to ANSWER the question he usually wears the Jordan 2.5s Carolina PE.

Hes a good player IMO a bit like van horn (smart with the ball) but I dont think hell be putting up numbers in the NBA. Maybe hell get a run as a 3 with thekings but there are a lot of guys of similar size in the NBA with more talent. A lot depends on which team he gos to, fair dues to him for seeing out hiscollege career tho its a rarety these days.

Originally Posted by erbe232

SOLEin1 wrote:

funny how everyone that doesnt like north carolina hates and i mean hates tyler hansbrough. but when it comes to bashing a kid that goes out there plays all out all the time and leaves it on the floor you like many others have no problem. if he was on your favorite team you would love him period. and to ANSWER the question he usually wears the Jordan 2.5s Carolina PE.

Hes a good player IMO a bit like van horn (smart with the ball) but I dont think hell be putting up numbers in the NBA. Maybe hell get a run as a 3 with the kings but there are a lot of guys of similar size in the NBA with more talent. A lot depends on which team he gos to, fair dues to him for seeing out his college career tho its a rarety these days.

without getting into this debate, well said ^^

also...finger crossed for the sweet 16

Originally Posted by KingJay718

UNC sucks.

another bitter dook fan. and here are the 2.5s that UNC is wearing. i think the ones posted earlier were a sample or worn earlier in the year.
best pic i could find from yesterdays game:

4bb25c3ebcd93add76cb29bd723aff8ab08f866.jpg

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

any chance wake forest becomes a JB school???
i remember seeing some players wearing some wake forest cw cp3s..can't find pics

Originally Posted by JordannKobe1133

Originally Posted by hoops4hire

The picture of Jonnie in the Concords is from last year at the beginning to the middle of the season. They went to the SOD uniforms last season in their second game vs. Pitt. He was wearing the 13s again yesterday. Rumor has it that WVU (coming directly from the coaching staff) will be Jordan Brand next season.
who's your source?

My source is Huggs himself. I worked for the bball team the past two years. And yes, I worked for your boy Beilein my first year there too, he was the one whohired me. Speaking of Michigan, they aren't too happy with The Three Stripes right now. They aren't getting enough gear in the staff's opinion.I'm coaching at a DIII up in St. Paul, MN now. Got to see the Mountaineers lay an egg vs. Dayton up here.

Wayne Ellington has been wearing these since the ACC tourney, what Nikes are they?

655680.jpg

655690.jpg

655700.jpg

Bobby Frasor with the UNC Jumpman Pro
655708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom