NCAA Violations & Sanctions Question

When schools like USC or FSU get hit with violations, does it affect the women's teams as well?

I ask b/c I never hear specifically of any women's programs getting hit with violations/sanctions.

Also, can anyone explain the difference between a sanction and a violation (by NCAA standards)?

Thanks.

When schools like USC or FSU get hit with violations, does it affect the women's teams as well?

I ask b/c I never hear specifically of any women's programs getting hit with violations/sanctions.

Also, can anyone explain the difference between a sanction and a violation (by NCAA standards)?

Thanks.

who knows women sports is protected by Title IX i think.....most schools would ax half their women programs if they could

who knows women sports is protected by Title IX i think.....most schools would ax half their women programs if they could

It depends on what the violations were and who was involved.

What happened at USC, would only affect the football team.

What happened at FSU, affected basically all the sports.

What happened at USC, would only affect the football team.

What happened at FSU, affected basically all the sports.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

who knows women sports is protected by Title IX i think.....ALL schools would ax half their women programs if they could
Fixed. Very few women's programs generate revenue.

This.

Women's teams do get hit. You rarely hear about it though.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

who knows women sports is protected by Title IX i think.....ALL schools would ax half their women programs if they could
Fixed. Very few women's programs generate revenue.

This.

Women's teams do get hit. You rarely hear about it though.

Back
Top Bottom