**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

i hope those oregon shorts look just as good. Didnt Oregon have throwback uni's before a year or so ago.

i hope those oregon shorts look just as good. Didnt Oregon have throwback uni's before a year or so ago.

From last year but you get the drift...
031410kstate_th2_3511914.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by MP23

Is it just me or does Jordan Team kicks just get worse and worse every year?
Nope, It's not just you
nope sorry it i think it's you KashJunior.. the best team jordans were the team one, and team J, there are a few other that were nice..but overall, the rest just sucks monkey balls.

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by MP23

Is it just me or does Jordan Team kicks just get worse and worse every year?
Nope, It's not just you
nope sorry it i think it's you KashJunior.. the best team jordans were the team one, and team J, there are a few other that were nice..but overall, the rest just sucks monkey balls.

Man Arizona always comes through with a variety of dope stuff. Those OG XVII! And Olympic VIIs look perfect with their jerseys...

Man Arizona always comes through with a variety of dope stuff. Those OG XVII! And Olympic VIIs look perfect with their jerseys...

It's ironic that Arizona wears all the nice Jordan's while Cal gets the crappy team shoes even though Cal is Jordan Brand....

It's ironic that Arizona wears all the nice Jordan's while Cal gets the crappy team shoes even though Cal is Jordan Brand....

Back
Top Bottom