NDC pics : ZF95, ZF96, FMaxCB, Flightposite

I'm still wearing my OG FP1 to ball in...

I'll also have to see the retro FP1 when they're made available to compare with the OG...Hopefully Nike keeps these shoes as similar to the OG's as possible...Crossing my fingers...

yes!!!!!...thank you nike, but between my favorite retro's and the jordan packs,..i'm going to have some real serious decisions to make

96s will def be copped but the 95s still kinda iffy about haha...and by the way didn't alonzo mourning wear the zf96s? not to sure though
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Quote:
Yep, the Flightposite is making it's return.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

95's are dead on. Midsole might not be the exact density foam, but they're sleeker which I think is actually better. The 2nd circle along the lateral is also a few mm's back proportionally to the OG, but overall I was blown away and very excited. You guys know how much retroes done half-assed kill me, but these and Penny Foams are the closest Retro we've seen yet.

10 pairs for me. I could wear these every day the rest of my life.

They'll be widely available too. If you want them, you should have no problem. Maybe even on the racks later too. :D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

^ I feel you. I actually never owned a ZF95 in my size. I ended up getting a pair on the super cheap half a sz too big. I can't wait for this one....especially in the carbon fiber colorway.

As for the ZF96, glad both those colorways are dropping. I still remember the Penny OLY "6" version sititng on clearance racks!

As for the CB, I don't understand those colorways. With a 24-shoe AF1 Barkley pack, they couldn't do the blk/red version as a blk/purple? @#%$?
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^ Yeah they went for $530 I think it was.

I already have 6 pairs of original 95's...but the Retro I'm real excited for. I know some people get mad when they retro a shoe they have, but I like how everyone will be able to enjoy them again.

I never owned these as a kid, my Mom put a $60 limit on all my shoes growing up, so I had to get the black/silver/gold Thrill Flight on sale at Mervyn's.

Now that I definitely don't have such a limit :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

I can retire now after I get my grails (VIII blk/red and ZM 95's).
TEAM MACINTOSH​
TE NNESSEE TITANS
This year we're making up that yard!​

Billy-

Could you come correct with the other color ways the 95's r retroing in?

I hope for the white and reds aka brent barrys. And what about the OG white blue reds?

These will be my retirement kicks. Able to cop my 2 grails in a matter of a few month (Aquas and ZF95's) WOW! :smile:
smile.gif
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Are the 95s and 96s really Carbon Fiber?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Air force Max CB's, Flightposites copped. Still on the fence on the zoom flight 95's. Pass on the 96's

Couple questions.....

Are these going to be carried by FinishLine?
What are they going to cost?
What are the style numbers?

Thanks for all the info so far guys.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

b1lly....you just made my day knowing that these will be easy to come by....i might buy a couple pair myself so that i may do the same (wear them everyday)...I also was never able to have these when i was a kid and i'm still regretting not getting some foams at any point in my life....
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

I coppin 2 flightposites...and prolly 1 96
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Hey y'all real quick Q right here?

Out of the 95s and 96s, which are better for ball?

Back
Top Bottom