NDC Waiting in Line

I am not sure if this is the right spot for a thread, but I have a couple questions.

Since, NDC implemented this "we saved you a spot in line" or whatever I have not been able to cop anything on NDC, whereas before it, I had a much easier chance

I was just wondering has anyone actually got a pair after "waiting"

I used to always get my NDC releases only missing a few that I was a) not interested or b) slow, but it's simple:

when i was fast I got them, and now I seem to just get a spot in line even if I click and add to cart within seconds of the tweet

Another thing that bothered me was me and my friends I think it was the Kobe 8 EXT YOTS, I can't remember, but we were at the same place on the same internet and I was faster for same size, I got waiting in line and he went through immediately? 

Doesn't make sense!

Have alot of people had a harder time with this line method? Have you gotten through on big releases? Do you think nothing has changed?

I'm jw cause i seriously struggle to get anything on NDC now, when I used to exclusively use NDC compared to FTL, Eastbay, etc.

There is a LOT of people going after the same shoe that you are going after. It feels like it is more and more every week. You're doing everything right, it's just harder because of demand.

There is a LOT of people going after the same shoe that you are going after. It feels like it is more and more every week. You're doing everything right, it's just harder because of demand.
yea I understand that but its weird I used to get everything before waiting in line even high demand limited releases like Jordan DB IX, but now I can barely cop anything on NDC, whether it is a release like Hazlenut X EXT or even like Jordan V Black Grapes...whereas before waiting in line I barely missed I could understand increase in demand over time but its only over a span of a few months and I can't get anything anymore

You have to understand that more and more people are also using programs/scripts which Nike themselves are trying to combat in their commitment to fairness.

I'd say bot usage has exploded since the Jordan dm 9s. trying to get anything manually these days is extremely difficult

I'd say bot usage has exploded since the Jordan dm 9s. trying to get anything manually these days is extremely difficult
  ahh really? I just recently started buying jordans again, in fact since 2012 the last pair I bought was OLNL pack from like 2007, so I didn't really know anything about what others were doing.

So, since Doernbechers, more bots are being used. That might explain it, because i would say I was able to cop comfortably from mid 2012 until about Cork X release in Feb of this year. Since, then I've been hit or miss, mostly miss

but if there are more bots that explains it. I wonder how their new policies on scripts and bots will work out, I wasn't able to get Hazlenut X's today after "in-lne" for about 30 minutes then got Sold out message

thanks for the help tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom