Ne-Yo ~ Year Of The Gentleman Appreciation Thread

Beautiful album.. not one single track gets skipped.

Part of The List makes me lowkey
frown.gif

^ Agreed this is his second best album but a great album indeed and probably the last R&B album I REALLY enjoyed! Can't wait for the new album either.

^ Agreed this is his second best album but a great album indeed and probably the last R&B album I REALLY enjoyed! Can't wait for the new album either.

Love this album, his first 2 were okay, but this one there wasn't a track I didn't skip when doing a full listen.

Love this album, his first 2 were okay, but this one there wasn't a track I didn't skip when doing a full listen.

Nice album, used to listen to this a lot with my ex. "Fade Into the Background" gets me every time 
frown.gif

Nice album, used to listen to this a lot with my ex. "Fade Into the Background" gets me every time 
frown.gif

^ that's on of the worst parts of a breakup. Can't even listen to songs you used to love cuz of the ex associated with it.

^ that's on of the worst parts of a breakup. Can't even listen to songs you used to love cuz of the ex associated with it.

Not in my opinion, this is best album in my book. So many good songs:

Part of the List
Mad
Closer
Fade in to the Background
Lie to Me
Stop the World
Back to What You Know

Not in my opinion, this is best album in my book. So many good songs:

Part of the List
Mad
Closer
Fade in to the Background
Lie to Me
Stop the World
Back to What You Know

::

I'm not sure how or why this happened,
but I ended up DLing "Fade into the Background" back when the album first leaked,
never bothered to get the whole album, but THAT song is my joint.
Production was superb on the low-key vibe and Ne-Yo arranged the vocals and lyrics so nicely

Always compared it to Mr.Hudson joint with Kanye because of the similar "watch-your-ex-get-married" scenario

and I really can't remember why I have that joint and not the whole album when it wasn't even a single
laugh.gif

::

Back
Top Bottom