Ne-Yo's High School Pictures vol. Can It Be More Obvious?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This add popped up on yuku while I was viewing the page

imgad

NT ads obviously have an algorithm that corresponds to the words in the thread, but still

ummmm dude i think ads on here pertain to what you search for on ur pc.....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

NT ads obviously have an algorithm that corresponds to the words in the thread, but still

yea tracking cookies. EXPOSED.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea tracking cookies. EXPOSED.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

my question is...what does it matter if he's gay or not?

It really shouldnt. Youd think with all of the recent suicides lately people would see that your sexual preference shouldnt matter to anyone but you. Or if you dont agree with that at least keep it to yourself and mind your business. Hollywood loves to "out" celebrities for everyone to point and laugh and a lot of the time theyre not even gay in the first place. Neyo being one of them. He may have made bad fashion choices back in the day but the man is completely 100% hetero.

It really shouldnt. Youd think with all of the recent suicides lately people would see that your sexual preference shouldnt matter to anyone but you. Or if you dont agree with that at least keep it to yourself and mind your business. Hollywood loves to "out" celebrities for everyone to point and laugh and a lot of the time theyre not even gay in the first place. Neyo being one of them. He may have made bad fashion choices back in the day but the man is completely 100% hetero.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

While I appreciate a heartfelt song, there was always something to be said about male kids/teens that were always into DRAMA, ACTING, POETRY and SINGING etc in high school and college
eyes.gif
grin.gif
. Hell even rapping. If thats your main way of expressing yourself, thats cool and all but its still kinda weird that you'd choose to do that in that fashion when you really think about it.

Its pretty obvious. Most of what we revel in as entertainment has a predominately "feminine" view when you look at it critically. No disrespect to those that hone their craft but its not surprising when things like this pop up and people are confused.
Aren't you gay?

I dont think hes fully out yet.

this had me
roll.gif

no disrespect.

As far as Ne-Yo goes: it wouldn't be a problem if he just came out and admitted it but he doesn't.
And then pics like these surface and it just makes it worse.
I think that he probably was so wierd back in the day he could pull honeys so he turned gay, but then he got famous and could gets honeys which makes him
bi-sexual
So are you saying it's a problem cause he doesn't admit it? That man is an entertainer not your brother or best friend. The problem is that dudes became like woman so caught up in gossip and all this bs when it comes to celebrities that you can't even enjoy music you think is good because of completely irrelevant factors. I wouldn't doubt dudes gay, but dude always been into R&B and that's how dudes who were into what he was into were dressing back then. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though, he's a musician and I judge him off his music. Dudes talking about how their entertainers need to keep it 100 like they even know you and +*$@ (Enter Ross thread) about disowning their favorite basketball players over sexual preference (Enter Penny thread) like you dudes really take homophobia to a new %$!@!!@ extreme. No @!$%

While I appreciate a heartfelt song, there was always something to be said about male kids/teens that were always into DRAMA, ACTING, POETRY and SINGING etc in high school and college
eyes.gif
grin.gif
. Hell even rapping. If thats your main way of expressing yourself, thats cool and all but its still kinda weird that you'd choose to do that in that fashion when you really think about it.

Its pretty obvious. Most of what we revel in as entertainment has a predominately "feminine" view when you look at it critically. No disrespect to those that hone their craft but its not surprising when things like this pop up and people are confused.
Aren't you gay?

this had me
roll.gif

no disrespect.

As far as Ne-Yo goes: it wouldn't be a problem if he just came out and admitted it but he doesn't.
I think that he probably was so wierd back in the day he could pull honeys so he turned gay, but then he got famous and could gets honeys which makes him
bi-sexual
So are you saying it's a problem cause he doesn't admit it? That man is an entertainer not your brother or best friend. The problem is that dudes became like woman so caught up in gossip and all this bs when it comes to celebrities that you can't even enjoy music you think is good because of completely irrelevant factors. I wouldn't doubt dudes gay, but dude always been into R&B and that's how dudes who were into what he was into were dressing back then. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though, he's a musician and I judge him off his music. Dudes talking about how their entertainers need to keep it 100 like they even know you and +*$@ (Enter Ross thread) about disowning their favorite basketball players over sexual preference (Enter Penny thread) like you dudes really take homophobia to a new %$!@!!@ extreme. No @!$%

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Because entertainers sell SEX to the masses and what want to make sure you ain't buying into no gay #$%#if your not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
If a Ne-yo album makes you think of relations with men...then you were already gay...his music has nothing
to do with that my slime

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Because entertainers sell SEX to the masses and what want to make sure you ain't buying into no gay #$%#if your not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
If a Ne-yo album makes you think of relations with men...then you were already gay...his music has nothing
to do with that my slime

Originally Posted by Wade187

eyes.gif
grin.gif

Aren't you gay?

this had me
roll.gif

no disrespect.

I think that he probably was so wierd back in the day he couldn't pull honeys so he turned gay, but then he got famous and could gets honeys which makes him

bi-sexual
So are you saying it's a problem cause he doesn't admit it? That man is an entertainer not your brother or best friend. The problem is that dudes became like woman so caught up in gossip and all this bs when it comes to celebrities that you can't even enjoy music you think is good because of completely irrelevant factors. I wouldn't doubt dudes gay, but dude always been into R&B and that's how dudes who were into what he was into were dressing back then. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though, he's a musician and I judge him off his music. Dudes talking about how their entertainers need to keep it 100 like they even know you and @!!+ (Enter Ross thread) about disowning their favorite basketball players over sexual preference (Enter Penny thread) like you dudes really take homophobia to a new %@#@+%% extreme. No %**#

I think its funny when NTers take half of what you say, and use it as an opportunity to vent to the world.

You completely missed the point i was making.
Allow me to simplfy it for you.

The MEDIA (not me) is the one who has questioned his sexuallity, since his first album came out. And of course he denies it.

All Im saying is that if he is gay, and continually denies it, then when pics like these surface, it adds fuel to the fire.

So to answer your question: Yes. It is a problem. It is HIS problem. Because until the air is clear, the media and pop culture, are going to continue to ask questions, and expect answers.

He is a celebrity and the media and fans want to know about his life.(the trade off for being famous unfortunately.)

Proof in point: We are all on NT talking about how gay his HS pics look
eyes.gif

And just to be clear, regardless of his sexual preference, the guy makes hot music. As a songwriter myself, I aspire to develop my pengame to his level.

Originally Posted by Wade187

eyes.gif
grin.gif

Aren't you gay?

this had me
roll.gif

no disrespect.

I think that he probably was so wierd back in the day he couldn't pull honeys so he turned gay, but then he got famous and could gets honeys which makes him

bi-sexual
So are you saying it's a problem cause he doesn't admit it? That man is an entertainer not your brother or best friend. The problem is that dudes became like woman so caught up in gossip and all this bs when it comes to celebrities that you can't even enjoy music you think is good because of completely irrelevant factors. I wouldn't doubt dudes gay, but dude always been into R&B and that's how dudes who were into what he was into were dressing back then. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though, he's a musician and I judge him off his music. Dudes talking about how their entertainers need to keep it 100 like they even know you and @!!+ (Enter Ross thread) about disowning their favorite basketball players over sexual preference (Enter Penny thread) like you dudes really take homophobia to a new %@#@+%% extreme. No %**#

I think its funny when NTers take half of what you say, and use it as an opportunity to vent to the world.

You completely missed the point i was making.
Allow me to simplfy it for you.

The MEDIA (not me) is the one who has questioned his sexuallity, since his first album came out. And of course he denies it.

All Im saying is that if he is gay, and continually denies it, then when pics like these surface, it adds fuel to the fire.

So to answer your question: Yes. It is a problem. It is HIS problem. Because until the air is clear, the media and pop culture, are going to continue to ask questions, and expect answers.

He is a celebrity and the media and fans want to know about his life.(the trade off for being famous unfortunately.)

Proof in point: We are all on NT talking about how gay his HS pics look
eyes.gif

And just to be clear, regardless of his sexual preference, the guy makes hot music. As a songwriter myself, I aspire to develop my pengame to his level.

Back
Top Bottom