Nearly IMPOSSIBLE for multiplayer parties to work in Black Ops...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'll post what I want, when I want. Period.

Goonie goo goo.

I bet you do tuff things.

roll.gif
Goonie goo goo Eddie murphy
pimp.gif
Also i feel you OP i try to play with my friends and it just disconnects and we just got to keep rehosting

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I'll post what I want, when I want. Period.

Goonie goo goo.

I bet you do tuff things.

roll.gif
Goonie goo goo Eddie murphy
pimp.gif
Also i feel you OP i try to play with my friends and it just disconnects and we just got to keep rehosting

--5 players is a pretty big party for the match-making server to find.
--Try Ground War. You'll find something faster. Deathmatch is 6 on 6 tops while Ground War is 9 on 9 I believe...

--5 players is a pretty big party for the match-making server to find.
--Try Ground War. You'll find something faster. Deathmatch is 6 on 6 tops while Ground War is 9 on 9 I believe...

Yo that Xbox serial number line....I dont care what you dudes thing that !+!+ was funny.

Yo that Xbox serial number line....I dont care what you dudes thing that !+!+ was funny.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

My point exactly, these new dudes are OD corny.

Are there or are there not 2 long threads dedicated to this game? Also, have you or have not spent countless hours in the past week playing this game to try and get away from the mediocrity that is your existence? 
Nah but really you are corny man. I mean you try to be funny in ALL your post. Just saying.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
 DARTH! 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

My point exactly, these new dudes are OD corny.

Are there or are there not 2 long threads dedicated to this game? Also, have you or have not spent countless hours in the past week playing this game to try and get away from the mediocrity that is your existence? 
Nah but really you are corny man. I mean you try to be funny in ALL your post. Just saying.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
 DARTH! 

Back
Top Bottom