neck injury

rash

Banned
yo this is pretty embarressing. I wonder if it has ever happened to any of yall.

I was doing squats and my neck started feeling sore, so I tried cracking my neck to one side and it got stuck there. Right now I am in hella pain and dunnowhat to do. I heard a tear and was wondering what I did to it (sprain, strain,etc). I've been icing it but was wondering how long it'll take for it toget back to normal. My neck is stuck in a 45 degree angle; its tilted all the way to the right and I can't move it.

Doctors on NT help me out.

I already know I took an L, so please don't make me feel any worse about it.

Originally Posted by Rash

I was doing squats and my neck started feeling sore, so I tried cracking my neck to one side and it got stuck there.
i hope you didnt do that while your were squatin
smh.gif

one of the reasons i used to hate squatin w/the bar. plus i never liked my form. i used to just use dumbells instead
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

try webmd.com

you don't think i've tried?

webmd only talks about neck injuries that occur through whiplashes; like when your neck gets thrown forward.

doesn't really help with my situation (cracking my neck, hearing a tear, and getting it stuck there)

That happened to me before. The Dr. gave me some muscle relaxers and I rubbed bengay on it . It sounds like you may have just pulled a neck muscle. It happenedto me while stretching early in the morning. It was painful as %!%+ and scary too.

webmd will make you think you have cancer.

The doc will prescribe muscle relaxers. I strained my neck onetime (got something called ryeneck) and basically couldn't move or else I'd experiencemuscle spasms

dont play around with spinal/back and neck injuries.

im not tellin you to just take vitamins for this one.

i never had this problem doing squats and i can squat a lot. i wonder wth you did................also did you have a bar cushion?

^.....

dude, i said I was doing squats, and my neck felt like it needed a crack, so I tried to crack it later on. and it happened.

i already went to the doctor.

it must of suck typing this with your neck in a 45 degree angle

but seriously go to the ER, neck injuries are no joke

why are you posting in here after you've already gone to the doctor....just listen to what you're doctor tells you....

Originally Posted by Nawth21

webmd will make you think you have cancer.

The doc will prescribe muscle relaxers. I strained my neck onetime (got something called ryeneck) and basically couldn't move or else I'd experience muscle spasms

roll.gif
But its true...
frown.gif

On the otherhand, why haven't you seen or called a Dr. yet?

edit...So yeah, what did he say.

You moved your neck violently while you were squatting?
Wow.

Can be anything from a muscle sprain to a slipped disc.
Prob. a muscle sprain though.

yo this is pretty embarressing. I wonder if it has ever happened to any of yall.

I was doing squats and my neck started feeling sore, so I tried cracking my neck to one side and it got stuck there. Right now I am in hella pain and dunno what to do. I heard a tear and was wondering what I did to it (sprain, strain,etc). I've been icing it but was wondering how long it'll take for it to get back to normal. My neck is stuck in a 45 degree angle; its tilted all the way to the right and I can't move it.

You strained it. You can't sprain a muscle.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I was doing squats and my neck started feeling sore, so I tried cracking my neck to one side and it got stuck there. Right now I am in hella pain and dunno what to do. I heard a tear and was wondering what I did to it (sprain, strain,etc). I've been icing it but was wondering how long it'll take for it to get back to normal. My neck is stuck in a 45 degree angle; its tilted all the way to the right and I can't move it.

You strained it. You can't sprain a muscle.
True, should correct my post.

Niketalk never surprises me...

I just got robbed at gunpoint.... Post It On NT

My mom just died 3 seconds ago... Post It On NT

My girl left me... Post It On NT

My neck is STUCK... Post It On NT

HANDLE THAT SITUATION!
laugh.gif
What's wrong with you???

the doc said that i needa get an X-Ray if the pain is still the same in 3 days cuz there is a chance (although very slim) that it could have harmed my spinalcord due to lack of support to my neck.

why u guys clowning on me?

karma will hit yall

Back
Top Bottom