Need a BIGG Favor... Vote for a school in need!!

Ok so Kohls is having a contest in which they are giving 500,000 dollars to the top 20 schools voted for.....
I was informed by one of my friends that a certain schools he works at desperately needs this money and it would really benefit them.
And I know NT is known for getting people into the last rounds of these contests with a REDICULOUS amount of votes.

So I was hoping you guys can help us out and get us some votes..

Here's how to vote:

1. Login into Facebook

2. Click this Link....----> ttp://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/1390821/good-shepherd-christian-academy

3. a. If prompted to "LIKE" the organization click on the option to "LIKE"

b. If prompted to "ALLOW" access to your information click the option to "ALLOW"

4. Click "Cast vote" PLEASE VOTE 5 TIMES IF U CAN!!

Vote for this school too if you have time!!! http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/1286781/st-clement-coptic-orthodox-christian-academy

Ok so Kohls is having a contest in which they are giving 500,000 dollars to the top 20 schools voted for.....
I was informed by one of my friends that a certain schools he works at desperately needs this money and it would really benefit them.
And I know NT is known for getting people into the last rounds of these contests with a REDICULOUS amount of votes.

So I was hoping you guys can help us out and get us some votes..

Here's how to vote:

1. Login into Facebook

2. Click this Link....----> ttp://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/1390821/good-shepherd-christian-academy

3. a. If prompted to "LIKE" the organization click on the option to "LIKE"

b. If prompted to "ALLOW" access to your information click the option to "ALLOW"

4. Click "Cast vote" PLEASE VOTE 5 TIMES IF U CAN!!

Vote for this school too if you have time!!! http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/1286781/st-clement-coptic-orthodox-christian-academy

Originally Posted by hymen man

Nah man, sorry. I can't. Ever. Sorry, NO.

i still cant figure out what the hell your avy is 
indifferent.gif

Come on guys!! We need votes... Help a school out..

With this money this school can afford to buy:

Mobile Computer lab,white boards, desks, expanded facilities, more classrooms and new textbooks!!

Come on guys!! We need votes... Help a school out..

With this money this school can afford to buy:

Mobile Computer lab,white boards, desks, expanded facilities, more classrooms and new textbooks!!

Back
Top Bottom