Need a Car?? I got you!!!

HI NTer's
My name is Chris I work @ Acura/Nissan Tischer in Laurel,Md.If you are looking for a new ride look no further,we have a huge inventory of new,used cars I meaneverything,so if you are in the market for a new car or have a friends or family member who is in need just let me know.Please pass the info to anyone who isin the car market, just go to www.Tischerauto.com for new/used inventory,i'm sure you can find something to yourliking.Please leave my VM if I do not answer which is a decent amount of the time.

[email protected]
301-237-6324 Cell
301-575-1767 Direct line

LADY FRIEND LOOKING FOR A MDX 2001- 2002 ANY BETWEEN 10,000 - 14,000 SEND ME A PM.

What if you have jacked up negro that made dumb decisions in college credit? I'm seriously looking to buy an Altima before the year is over.

Sup people, my name is Victor i work for International Auto Discount. Our inventory is all used cars. Bad credit? no problem, we also have in house financing.if you have any questions
you may reach me @ 301-595-9515 or E-mail me @ [email protected]. we work with anyone. Want to check our inventory? sure no problem, iadauto.com.

pz!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

im looking for a used 2000-2003 TL
nerd.gif

Don't do it... There was a recall on the transmission on that 2nd gen TL. Believe me i own one and am now stuck paying the bill.

Bad Credit? Sure no problem.. Only 15K down...and your left leg and perhaps your first born.. or try the 2nd Option.

2k down and you can have anything on the lot 1985 and under over 135K miles on it. Anything left in trunk from previous owner non returnable.

All Sales Final, and you must sign a liability waiver and right to sue document as Lemon Laws shall not pertain.

no problem.

Come see me. or call 1.800.Yous.A.Gump.com

Willis..
damn

No wonder i see them going for anywhere between $3,500-8,000. What yr do you have? and would the 00-01 be an issue or is it just the 02-03 that's theproblem?

No wonder i see them going for anywhere between $3,500-8,000. What yr do you have? and would the 00-01 be an issue or is it just the 02-03 that's the problem?

eek.gif

thats a bargain _

thats how much its gonna cost to get my lex repaired..i might just get a whole new car then
laugh.gif

I'm gonna need a car in the summer. Price range is up to $7,000 and it's gotta have under 90K miles and it can't be a Ford.

lookinng for a use car for around 5k

preferablly an Accord, Camry, or Acura with no more than 130,000 miles on it. Also looking for a Galant with no more than 90,000 miles on it.

Yeah, i chose the $3500-8000 price range because that's the price range i've seen for the most part during my searches for a 98-03' Acura

yea ive noticed cars are cheaper up in NoVa.

a '03 TL with 31809238021830 miles, a smashed out windshield, bullet holes and a body in the backseat go for like 15 staccs down here.

now that i think about it...ima just get a gs430 then
laugh.gif

Willis..
damn

No wonder i see them going for anywhere between $3,500-8,000. What yr do you have? and would the 00-01 be an issue or is it just the 02-03 that's the problem?
The TL is a great vehicle. There whre some that had a Transmission problem, most didn't. And recall means they were willing to replace itfor free if you checked. If there was a problem it most likely happen before 100K miles. I bought a 99 TL and a 2000 TL both within the year. One for mysister and one for my ex. Only paid $4400 & $5000 for them. That's an easy pick-up through craigslist.

we have a 2003 3.2 TL advertised for $8995 with 114k miles. hit me up if you interested.

Back
Top Bottom