Need a new phone!!!

Just sold my iPhone 3G. Planned on getting the 3GS but I really don't want to add a new 2 year contract when I upgrade because my contract ends nextsummer. Now I have a couple questions:

What are some good phones I should be looking at that are out or coming out in the near future? Don't want to spend too much though. I've been lookingat the Blackberry Bold. Really want the HTC hero as well but idk when that comes out.
Anyway to avoid the termination fee? I've been looking at the mytouch 3g for t-mobile as a possiblity.

and what's so bad about Windows Mobile phones?
Thanks for the input

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Blackberry Tour coming to AT&T soon I think

And Windows Mobile phones have a tendency to lag and freeze imo

That depends on the phone. My Friends HTC diamond is great and hasnt done any of that. Just get a Bold 3gS, E72, or wait for the Hero. Thats your best optionson ATT

When is the Hero supposed to drop?

Oh yeah, I guess I could just get another 3G but idk if I want to. Anyone know a way I can get the 3GS for cheap w/out contract? Don't want to drop $650+
smh.gif

I recommend geting an unlocked phone. I say Nokia N86, Samsung Innov8, or Sony Ericsson C905i, Sharp SH810C, or LG KC910. All of which have 8 mp cameras.

Not really a fan of Nokias. What's good with the HTC Touch Pro? or the Touch Pro 2?

when can I cop the mytouch 3G? I know they're letting Tmobile users pre-order in a few days.

The HTC will be out in the UK next month on T-Mobile and it will be out on Sprint in Oct.
A lot of people don't like WM phones because they because they don't take the time out to figure out how to use them. I have one and love it, noproblems at all. Also keep in mind that with WM there is a lot you can do. For my Tilt, I know I can put an Android OS if I wanted too and I'm sure you canprob do the same with the TP/TP2
The Touch Pro 2 will be out in America soon and it looks promising as many HTC products do.

HTC Hero for sure.
And good luck finding a nice phone without contract for cheap.
You could get a Bold on eBay for maybe $300.

How many apps do WM phones, Blackberries, and Android phones have? I know they aint messing with the iPhone but still...

Back
Top Bottom