Need Computer help Vol. Graphic Card

You should also check your temps when playing sc 2 I've been hearing it overheats your comp, I've had friends that had to buy aftermarket coolers because it was overheating their graphics cards, GPUZ and CPUZ can read your temps.

You should also check your temps when playing sc 2 I've been hearing it overheats your comp, I've had friends that had to buy aftermarket coolers because it was overheating their graphics cards, GPUZ and CPUZ can read your temps.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Ill check but i recently just installed a new fan and thanks everyone for trying to help any suggestion helps

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Ill check but i recently just installed a new fan and thanks everyone for trying to help any suggestion helps

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I'm assuming you have Windows 7.

click start button, type in power options..change to high power.

it runs a TINY bit better but still lags a good amount

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I'm assuming you have Windows 7.

click start button, type in power options..change to high power.

it runs a TINY bit better but still lags a good amount

Originally Posted by offbad

if it starts out well, then lags, it's probably a heat issue.

How can i turn up the fan on the processor? Also i think its also because more units are being built ( Starcraft2) like late in the game the lag gets obviously worse with more units/battles

Originally Posted by offbad

if it starts out well, then lags, it's probably a heat issue.

How can i turn up the fan on the processor? Also i think its also because more units are being built ( Starcraft2) like late in the game the lag gets obviously worse with more units/battles

There's no way in hell your setup should be lagging like that. It could be a few things. What temps are your CPU and GPU getting? What kind of ram do you have? How many fans does your case have?

There's no way in hell your setup should be lagging like that. It could be a few things. What temps are your CPU and GPU getting? What kind of ram do you have? How many fans does your case have?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Don't know how to tell Temps, 4g ram, 3 fans

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Don't know how to tell Temps, 4g ram, 3 fans

Back
Top Bottom