Need help/advice on issue with Espionage store

Hi guys, I know Espionage is legit and their store is probably  cool. But they are giving me a hard time on trying to solve my refund. From the look of it, this is getting no where, what are my other options to get my money back?

'Today' in the conversation is dated 23 Dec 15 +8 GMT.

Last edited:
roll.gif

That convo got me I'm sorry man
Yeah quite a long read :smile:

I came into this thread thinking you wanted to be James Bond and ****

Disappointment on my face.

idk what you've been up to OP, nor do I know anything about encryption, but it should help keep your stuff a little more secure.

You're going to want to pay with cash. Go to the bank once or twice a month and get enough cash to make it through and a few extra grand in case you get in a sticky situation and need to leave in a hurry.

You need to try to identify the spies. When you come up to a light, signal left and turn right or go straight. Try to maneuver in a way you can tell the person behnd you is following you.

File the claim with MasterCard. These guys have horrible customer service by the looks of it and won't pay you back anytime soon if ever.

File the claim with MasterCard. These guys have horrible customer service by the looks of it and won't pay you back anytime soon if ever.

The convo funny, bro.

I would never deal with a company where I have to reach out to customer service through Facebook. Yet, I don't have a FB page.

Last edited:
I don't really have an answer other than dispute it with your credit card company. I'd rather wait up to 4 months for a refund than go back and forth with those idiots.

You're better than me man...I would've lost it on those guys after 2 weeks and even that's pushing it.

I can't front I also thought the OP was having issues buying something at a store for spies. Color me disappointed.

On the other hand I am familiar with espionage and I'm old enough to remember when they were sneakerwiz.com or something like that. Ironically I bought my 2003 chrome 8s off of them. I digress, from my understanding they are good business but their customer service is certainly lacking. Hit that disputes with MasterCard OP.

Thought this thread was gon be about opening up a spy store , was interested :smh:

Plz reply and plz respond tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom