Need help choosing a new phone

Right now i dont know what i want in a phone. I had the iPhone 3g and i completely hate because it started to freeze on me A LOT!

There are so many choices on phones now a days. I have to stay to ATT because of a family plan. I wanted the Blackberry Torch or LG Quantum. I dont know about the iPhone because of the problems it has. I know that there is a battle between the app market with android and apple. But i am not a app person. So i was thinking about the quantum and the torch. Dont know too much about how windows would react in a few years but i know that blackberrys have a hard time with their freezing. I would consider an android phone but the ones on ATT suck. I know that all phones will have its downfalls. But i need something that will take me through my day, everyday for at least 2 years.

My needs:
Excellent call quality
Loud speakers
Good quality picture
Fast internet
Social Networking
EDIT: Physical Keyboard

Please give me your reviews on your ATT phone (anyone) so maybe you can change my mind
Thanks

^Cuz they're sheeps.

Anyway, the best phone on AT&T will probably be the Atrix 3G or Nokia X700 when they come out.

Whatever you do don't get the quantum.. Blackberry torch's have been known to have alot of problems also.. If you can wait the motorola atrix is rumored to be released before march 31st and it's probably going to be the best android device on At&t.. But if you must get an android phone now then try out the Captivate. The iPhone 4 probably has the best resale value if you must sell it or trade it for a different phone later on..

Back
Top Bottom