Need help choosing!

First post on this sight! Looking for a shoe in the 75-100 dollar range that I can wear to work. There are no requirements in terms of aesthetics, it just has to have good grip (the normal ground I’m standing on is wet turf, as I work at an outdoor doggy daycare with lots of pools and water.

Had a crappy pair of hiking shoes 25$ from big 5, fell apart in three months. Want something more long term. Have decided on the trail runner category as it has good grip, good comfort, can double as an actual trail running shoe which I do avidly.

Can be from any web platform (stockx, goat, brand sights, wtv) , looking for new shoes only. Right now, it’s between the New Balance hierro 7 gtx, around 110 on their web, Nike peg 4 trail gtx, 110 on stockx, and the Nike zoomx ultra fly trail, around 120 on stockx. Also merrell waterproof runners on REI, around 100, but I have a 25$ gift card. Thoughts on those selections, and any other recommendations? Thanks.

Air-Jordan-7-Retro-Olympic-2012-Product.jpg

Anything Nike with a "Turf" or "Trail" in the name would likely suit your needs. Plenty of good options from Nike, New Balance, Adidas, and others, and plenty of sales and deals going around.

Back
Top Bottom