NEED HELP DECIDING! VOL. HEMI VS GERMAN ENGINEERING

[h3]in the next month im going to purchase a new/used car but honestly having a hard time picking between these (2) cars- any help would be greatly appreciated, pros & cons of either cars or things i should consider when buying either....[/h3][h3]i have always been a muscle car kind of guy but thought it might be time to change that look- now that im entering the business world- i currently own an impala ss that has some decent power so i dont know if its going to be a dramatic change going from v8 to v6....i want a reliable car and could care less about gas- something that says im doing well without it being that blatant if that makes any sense.[/h3][h3]both are the same price and automatic[/h3][h3]on to the cars the first is a 2013 dodge charger srt8 (super bee edition) with 6k miles on it.[/h3][h3]2nd choice is an 2011 audi a5 s-line with 40k miles on it[/h3][h3]discuss![/h3][h3]  [/h3]

google carmax sucks youll get plenty of hits

i just dont trust them (inspection and warranty) an i wouldnt buy a car from them personally

they are usually overpriced, also their trade in values are just disrepectful just from people and stories who i know who have gone there personally

whats the catch with that charger that is def undervalued...............

like i said i just dont trust them, super bee edition at that an it only has 6k? 2013.....

i see used r/ts going for that rate or more an also 2010 body style srt-8s going for more than that

Last edited:
google carmax sucks youll get plenty of hits

i just dont trust them (inspection and warranty) an i wouldnt buy a car from them personally

they are usually overpriced, also their trade in values are just disrepectful just from people and stories who i know who have gone there personally
Oh wow I heard complete opposite stories but damn I'll look more into that then-thanks bro!

I also questioned the price but the salesman explained to me that "yellow" is a hard sell and chargers period haven't been selling- but hes a salesman so I dont know...

Car Wise:

The Charger is definintely the most bang for your buck, without question. But that price is fishy. Ask for the carfax report and ask the salesman if he knows why the car is at his dealership. He'll probably lie if he knows, but its worth asking. I'm guessing it was a repo or something, but make sure that the title is clean and do everything in your power to check out its history.

Business Wise:

You noted that you're entering the business world and you want to drive something that says you're doing well for yourself, but not too blatantly. There are few things more blatant than a Yellow "Super Bee" Charger. While that Audi with 40k miles isn't as good of a deal as the Charger, it will definitely be perceived more kindly from a business standpoint.

If I were you, I'd go for the Charger because it's such a better deal, and any service you'll need to get for it will be exponentially cheaper than service for the Audi. But if perception is of the upmost importance, go with the Audi.

Back
Top Bottom