Need help finding these Air tempos..anyone?

Originally Posted by beyondursole

Thanx again Dilated...Imma check out the Topanga FTL...Glad to see the the Niketalk community is alive and well..Use to think NT was about helping others out..guess times are changing
All you have to do is literally go to your nearest mall and hit up footlocker, and they'll take care of the rest for you. No tap tap pull needed

NT is still about helping you just gotta put in some damn work yourself. You can't expect $%#% to be handed to you...#Lazy FTL

NT is still about helping you just gotta put in some damn work yourself. You can't expect $%#% to be handed to you...#Lazy FTL

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

how much help do you need? you arent looking for help you are looking for a hand out and as far as the niketalk community i will say that you can get anything you need here if YOU WORK for it and maybe put in a little time. now i kinda hope you dont get them

So fouuull
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how much help do you need? you arent looking for help you are looking for a hand out and as far as the niketalk community i will say that you can get anything you need here if YOU WORK for it and maybe put in a little time. now i kinda hope you dont get them

So fouuull
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These should be sitting at ANY footlocker that has a House Of Hoops panel on their shoe walls.

Or

Just hit up eBay. I'm sure you'll find hundreds of results.

Or

Have patience as they're sure to hit the outlets for around $59 in the future.

These should be sitting at ANY footlocker that has a House Of Hoops panel on their shoe walls.

Or

Just hit up eBay. I'm sure you'll find hundreds of results.

Or

Have patience as they're sure to hit the outlets for around $59 in the future.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So fouuull
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
all day on niketalk these people expect us to find the shoes, give them a discount and hold their hand while they pee... come on son!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So fouuull
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
all day on niketalk these people expect us to find the shoes, give them a discount and hold their hand while they pee... come on son!

Back
Top Bottom