[ Need help identifying these Nike's ] Vintage Heads check in.

Need some quick help NT. 

I stumbled upon these Nike's at a local thrift store a month ago for under $5.00.. I just had the time to snap some quick pictures of them. They always reminded me of AM 95's & AM 97's combined.. but a "Hi Top". I've done some quick research but couldn't find anything at all. 
mad.gif

Here are the pictures:

P. S -I'm not quite sure where to post these in the AM Thread, Vintage Thread.. so I decided to just make a thread. 

If anyone's wondering.. these are a Sz. 8.5.. Just perfect for me. 
pimp.gif

Thanks in advance.

Need some quick help NT. 

I stumbled upon these Nike's at a local thrift store a month ago for under $5.00.. I just had the time to snap some quick pictures of them. They always reminded me of AM 95's & AM 97's combined.. but a "Hi Top". I've done some quick research but couldn't find anything at all. 
mad.gif

Here are the pictures:

P. S -I'm not quite sure where to post these in the AM Thread, Vintage Thread.. so I decided to just make a thread. 

If anyone's wondering.. these are a Sz. 8.5.. Just perfect for me. 
pimp.gif

Thanks in advance.

^

Fits like a mens pair..

Measured it and turned out to be about 26cm.. that's around the sz. 8-8.5 mark 
laugh.gif

I'm on the same boat..

Thanks for your input!

^

Fits like a mens pair..

Measured it and turned out to be about 26cm.. that's around the sz. 8-8.5 mark 
laugh.gif

I'm on the same boat..

Thanks for your input!

Yeah, they're an Air Max Trainer/aerobic shoe. These were often women's models, but they may have made men's models too. Based on the Mx Air logos, it looks like they'd be from around '98 (but you can figure that from the size tag so that doesn't help a lot).

If I find anything helpful out, I'll let you know.

Yeah, they're an Air Max Trainer/aerobic shoe. These were often women's models, but they may have made men's models too. Based on the Mx Air logos, it looks like they'd be from around '98 (but you can figure that from the size tag so that doesn't help a lot).

If I find anything helpful out, I'll let you know.

^

Thanks for the help larrivee7.

I checked the tag a couple of times and it doesn't have a production date on it.

Tried to look for "Air Max Trainer / Aerobic Shoe" on google but no pictures showed up.

You wouldn't happen to have any other pictures / colorways now would you?

^

Thanks for the help larrivee7.

I checked the tag a couple of times and it doesn't have a production date on it.

Tried to look for "Air Max Trainer / Aerobic Shoe" on google but no pictures showed up.

You wouldn't happen to have any other pictures / colorways now would you?

^

I actually tried that already way before I made this thread hah.
But nothing came up.

Here's the style number / color code:
981101 Y3.

^

But nothing came up.

981101 Y3.

damn aldy... nice thrift store pickup... I sold some jordan trunners on ebay that I never got a chance to wear that i picked up from a thrift store for around $7 sold for over $35 lol. I need to step my thrift store game up aha you can find steals there thats for sure if your lucky

damn aldy... nice thrift store pickup... I sold some jordan trunners on ebay that I never got a chance to wear that i picked up from a thrift store for around $7 sold for over $35 lol. I need to step my thrift store game up aha you can find steals there thats for sure if your lucky

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

But nothing came up.

981101 Y3.

That's the production date
smile.gif
11/01/1998
Edit:Looking at a random pair I have from 98', there should a code above a barcode. Google that...

^

But nothing came up.

981101 Y3.

smile.gif
11/01/1998
Edit:Looking at a random pair I have from 98', there should a code above a barcode. Google that...

Originally Posted by liljp361

Thanks fam.

Nice come up on those Jordan Trunners!

Trust me, I've found plenty of jems at thriftstores.. Oreo IV's, Midnight Blue VI's, Black/Red Jordan I's (01), a couple samples here and there.. just to name a few.. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by liljp361

Thanks fam.

Nice come up on those Jordan Trunners!

Trust me, I've found plenty of jems at thriftstores.. Oreo IV's, Midnight Blue VI's, Black/Red Jordan I's (01), a couple samples here and there.. just to name a few.. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

^

But nothing came up.

981101 Y3.

smile.gif
11/01/1998

Oh really?

I guess we learn something new every day..

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. 
Actually, I just tried to look it up on Google and still nothing.

Here's the code by the way:

171260 151 00

Originally Posted by BigTy23

^

But nothing came up.

981101 Y3.

smile.gif
11/01/1998

Oh really?

I guess we learn something new every day..

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. 
Actually, I just tried to look it up on Google and still nothing.

Here's the code by the way:

171260 151 00

You can call Nike and give them the style/color (171260-style/ 151-color code). They'll be able to tell you the info you need. 800-806-6453

You can call Nike and give them the style/color (171260-style/ 151-color code). They'll be able to tell you the info you need. 800-806-6453

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

That's really helpful. 
I guess i'll be giving Nike a call tomorrow. 

Thanks for all the help guys!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom