Need Help Identifying this Box

Air Jordan XIV (BP) White/Black-VarsityRed
Me and my friend were looking through his basement when we saw these. We're seventeen so its probably from when we were little. Does anyone know whatxiv's these were and what "bp" means. Thanks

1z2iuf4.jpg

side14-02.gif
im guessing. infant/boys boxes are usuallydifferent than mens.

and bp is for infants to the size of 3 i believe.. i dont know exactly what it means.

haha thanks for the help and my first jordans were the white and red xiii's lol so those are one of my favorites

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by careo24

17 rockin J's?

is that something new?

the 13 was my first jordans too i had them when i was 6
i assume u grew up in the jordan era, they are 17 now.. it is a bit surprising, in my area highschool kids wear vans, they dont know about J's

Originally Posted by bballmaniac

haha i wish they did i would still use that today
still use what? I hope you're either:
1) a girl who is talking about using the bag
or
2) a guy who wants to use the opportunity to give the bag to his gf for a gift or something.

and if you are a guy, please tell me I'm close on my guess with #2

haha what a dope box, but first time i rocked J's was my 11 retros bout 8 years ago? im 19 now

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

17 rockin J's?

is that something new?

the 13 was my first jordans too i had them when i was 6
i assume u grew up in the jordan era, they are 17 now.. it is a bit surprising, in my area highschool kids wear vans, they dont know about J's

nah i'm 16 and theres actually quite a bit of people in my high school that wear jordans....theres only one other sneakerhead and he is moving so i guessim the lone ranger, but most of them dont really know the history and greatness of mike they just wear jordans because...idk why they just do

Back
Top Bottom