Need help... Is it worth it swapping my KB4 Carpe Diem and Del Sol for Jordan XI Concords

Need help... Is it worth it swapping my KB4 Carpe Diem and Del Sol for Jordan XI Concords?

I'll never understand questions like this

What does it matter if it's worth it to us, the question should be is it worth it to you? Which would YOU rather have?

That is one of the reasons why there are forums like these, to get suggestions and comments. Why click on the thread anyway if you don't want to help out.

Honestly,  Concords will probably retro again in 4-5 years... Kobes? who knows right now if they will retro...

if you're trading the kobes, ask for 100 bucks to go with the concords or else dont bother 

Only if you have a second pair of Carpe Diems. There are not a lot of them around right now. The Carpe Diems were the shoes that turned me away from Jordan Brand for a minute. Main reason Ive been in the Nike forum heavily for the past 4 years. As I said I would only do it if I had second pair.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Only if you have a second pair of Carpe Diems. There are not a lot of them around right now. The Carpe Diems were the shoes that turned me away from Jordan Brand for a minute. Main reason Ive been in the Nike forum heavily for the past 4 years. As I said I would only do it if I had second pair.
I agree. Only if you have an iced pair. I have both the Carpe Diems and the Concords and love both pairs for different reasons.

If you are giving up 2 pairs of shoes for the Concords, I'd say no. Those Carpe Diems are going to be one of the most memorable shoes from the Kobe line.

Nope, keep the Kobe's. I have all 3 and the Carpe's are better than the Concords IMO.  Plus its much easier to find any Jordans than Kobe 4.

Are both DS? Kobe IV's are hard as hell to find now, especially those two colorways. No way I'd do it if they're both DS.

^ I wouldn't do that trade. You can always find a pair of concords but zk4's are ghost now and may never be retro'd again. I'd just shell out the 300 for the concords.

im guessing they are 2011 concords...

if so, theyre trash and are not worth those two pair of kobes. the sols and diems are two of the dopest pair of iv's.

@ the end of the day tho you need to think for ya self and make your own descisions. this is a matter of taste and everyones different.

Do YOU...

Next time, please use the Price check forums if you're asking the opinion on a shoe's worth....If you're wondering which shoe might perform better, you can use the sneaker reviews forum.

Back
Top Bottom