need help Jordan 7 Bordeaux and Jordan 1 Royal 2/2013

Read bottom first please

Hey guys?

Its my first post here on NIKETALK and I really need your guys expert opinions on these two pickups I made this summer. I don't know if I'm being too critical or if the shoes are actually legit. Possibly some grey market pairs or grade B's whatever you call it.I think the 7s got some gluing issues near where the toebox connects with the nubuck and suede and the mountain peaks got some gluing issues too plus they are a little off balance. One more thing the paint from the bottom of the 7s is also smeared or traces of it on the grey? For the Royal 1s, they got gluing issues as well and some blue paint smear or tracing that is on the white especially this random royal mark on the back. On the lid of the box, it starts with a "B".. Idk just throwing out there. Just my opinions, thought id ask the real experts for theirs. Thanks!

the 1s are fakes...

out of proportion, wrong toe box shape, leather widows peak, common fake prod date, nike air looking like the wrong font -though i can only see the N, swoosh shape is off

i dont have those 7s

Thanks guys for your opinions. I need more people please esp. For
the 7s. Hada feeling the ones weren't legit.

Back
Top Bottom