Need help looking for sports shops in the Bay Area

I have a lot of new/used nfl items from game pants to gloves and I've been trying to locate some sports memorabilia stores in the bay area to try andunload it to them but haven't been able to find much on google or yelp. Any help is appreciated. If anyone here is interested in game used or new nfl itemslet me know also got some 49ers pants practice jerseys gloves.

The Stike Zone in Novato (ask for John) might be interested or Lefty's in Milbrae.

You could also try doing a card show like the one coming up at the Southland Mall at the end of this month or the Serramonte card show later this year.

Send me a PM on the jersey's that you have. I might have some interest, depending on the player.

^^^ Simon there is a sports card shop in Belmont on El Camino... Peninsula Sports cards.... I grew up in Belmont and they have been in business as long as Ican remember, at least 25 years!!! I used to get all my cards from there back in the days... They also have 2 other locations in the south bay so they might beinterested OR at the very least might be able to point you in the right direction... Here is the link to their site... Good luck...

http://www.peninsulasportscards.com/index.php

Back
Top Bottom