Need help on a peace offering gift for my 5-year-old niece.

Long story short: I've been beefing with my sis over how she was treating my home and missing payments while she was in here (I was overseas). Unfortunately, I've let that come between me and my little niece and that's just not right.

What's a good gift for a 5-year-old girl these days?

Long story short: I've been beefing with my sis over how she was treating my home and missing payments while she was in here (I was overseas). Unfortunately, I've let that come between me and my little niece and that's just not right.

What's a good gift for a 5-year-old girl these days?

Time.

Take her to the movies or for a day out somewhere. Go anywhere she wouldn't normally go with her mom by herself and get her something colorful, like a balloon.

This will also work in well with your sis too.

Time.

Take her to the movies or for a day out somewhere. Go anywhere she wouldn't normally go with her mom by herself and get her something colorful, like a balloon.

This will also work in well with your sis too.

Originally Posted by Screech

Take her out, something to remember and special between you two.

this... maybe somewhere you enjoyed as a child if you're in the area..

but if you can't do that because you're overseas.. maybe you can recall something she was asking for around christmas time, or some disney $%@*... kids still love disney right?

Originally Posted by Screech

Take her out, something to remember and special between you two.

this... maybe somewhere you enjoyed as a child if you're in the area..

but if you can't do that because you're overseas.. maybe you can recall something she was asking for around christmas time, or some disney $%@*... kids still love disney right?

Chuck E. Cheese

play the games with her help her win a @$#$ load of tickets and let her pick out her prizes. Haha thats how i always suck up to my daughter works everytime.

Chuck E. Cheese

play the games with her help her win a @$#$ load of tickets and let her pick out her prizes. Haha thats how i always suck up to my daughter works everytime.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Chuck E. Cheese

play the games with her help her win a $%#% load of tickets and let her pick out her prizes. Haha thats how i always suck up to my daughter works everytime.

this.

gets them all the time
laugh.gif

or Disneyland my girl loves that place !!!!!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Chuck E. Cheese

play the games with her help her win a $%#% load of tickets and let her pick out her prizes. Haha thats how i always suck up to my daughter works everytime.

this.

gets them all the time
laugh.gif

or Disneyland my girl loves that place !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom