Do you think these are real, or fake?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone - I'm debating purchasing a pair of 2018 concord 11's from a seller on eBay with mostly positive reviews. The seller agreed to a price of 250 with free shipping. After doing some research, apparently the fakes for this shoe are very good and extremely difficult to identify. The seller did provide a receipt (footlocker) when I asked for it, however I've done my research and know it is common for sellers to provide fake receipts. Can you take a look at the pictures of the shoes, along with the receipt, and let me know what you think? Also, it looks like the "acct number" on the receipt reads "xxxxxx8627", which seems to be a popular number on some of the fake yeezy foot locker receipts I have seen floating around on the internet. Good thing is the receipt coincides with the release date and time of day of the release. What do you think?
Pic 1.png
Pic 1.png
Pic 2.png
Pic 3.png
Pic 4.png
Pic 5.png
Pic 6.png
Pic 7 - Receipt.png

A lot on these look good like the toe caps and outsole but I'm hesitant to say legit just yet due to a couple things that were slightly off for me. Yes, you are correct in stating that the fakes being made are getting better & better and receipts are apparently easy to fake. There is a long number on each receipt near the description of the shoe. The last 3 digits in that series of numbers is supposed to coincide with the size of said shoe so that's usually a tell right there but the pic of the receipt isn't clear enough for me to see those numbers.

The lace straps are a bit off placement compared to both my 2018 pairs that came from 2 different retailers. The crescent cut of leather where the jumpman is seems a lot more curved than either of my 2 pair as well. And unless he unlaced or pulled out the lacing at the top where the knot is tied, this isn't how they come tied from the factory. That threw me off as well because it doesn't look like they were untied or unlaced at any point.

Some sellers are legit and can sometimes get swindled and then turn around thinking they selling a genuine item. All this being said I'd wait for another user to take a look and give their opinion because I'm on the fence with these.

Thanks a lot Greg. When reading the receipt, i think you’re right. The last several digits next to the description of the shoe read “884776866851”. When looking at shoe ID on flight club for the sneaker, the ID is 378037-100. If that is where I should see the product ID, then totally agree, this is entirely different. Also, the last three digits do not coincide with the size (11).

Re lacing, I also agree, but if he tried them on, then the laces would look different, so I couldn't really leverage that. I do agree with you on the patent leather cut looking a bit too curved compared to the real ones. That, and the fact that the 45 looked a little crooked, were my biggest concerns....i did follow up with seller to ask him where these were purchased (ie store location) and was going to see if i could link the receipt to the store number (on all footlocker receipts). That was going to be my final check. Funny enough, since i asked the question, he hasnt responded.

A lot on these look good like the toe caps and outsole but I'm hesitant to say legit just yet due to a couple things that were slightly off for me. Yes, you are correct in stating that the fakes being made are getting better & better and receipts are apparently easy to fake. There is a long number on each receipt near the description of the shoe. The last 3 digits in that series of numbers is supposed to coincide with the size of said shoe so that's usually a tell right there but the pic of the receipt isn't clear enough for me to see those numbers.

The lace straps are a bit off placement compared to both my 2018 pairs that came from 2 different retailers. The crescent cut of leather where the jumpman is seems a lot more curved than either of my 2 pair as well. And unless he unlaced or pulled out the lacing at the top where the knot is tied, this isn't how they come tied from the factory. That threw me off as well because it doesn't look like they were untied or unlaced at any point.

Some sellers are legit and can sometimes get swindled and then turn around thinking they selling a genuine item. All this being said I'd wait for another user to take a look and give their opinion because I'm on the fence with these.

Back
Top Bottom