Need Help Where I can buy mcfarlane in phils.?

hi NTers, just need help from u guys where can i buy mcfarlane..im starting collecting mcfarlane here in aus. bt its a bit expensive here.
happy.gif
..hope in there in phils, i can get bit cheaper..tnx..coming home in august..

there are McFarlane sold at major toy stores like Toy Kingdom, Toys R Us. For rare or older stuffs you may ask someone to check Greenhills. HTH

icebox hit it right on the head bro. you'll find plenty at shoppesville and virramall at greenhills, man I miss going there.
happy.gif
Mcfarlane stuff are usually spot on but recent nba material have slid in, I'd say, originality. They just tack on new heads to old bodies, you can tell by the sneakers on the figures. Bibby wearing enforcers? Hey that's jason terry's body!
laugh.gif
And how many times are they gonna use marbury's body on pointguards?
tongue.gif
Anyway, goodluck with the search OP.

you may also try to check pinoytoykolektor forum, not sure if it's still up, I usually visit the forum, there are collectors who sells items at very low price and you might get some steal ones, I got some NBA Exclusive from a fellow collector there before at around 1k/ea only, where it is sold at GH at around 2.5k and up.

i saw several toy shops here in festival mall alabang selling those... in case youll be southbound soon you may want to check them out...

HTH

yep red is right.. try ptk forum. you can get good deals if you're just going to get regular figs... for variants, hmmm goodluck with the price especially for superstars.

Well, I used to go to Jebb's and BEST in Greenhills (Shoppesville and V-Mall, respectively) and they had some there. Lots of others stores in Shoppesville though, especially on the top floor. Only one I can remember though is 2Rats, which is also in Eastwood Citywalk, but it's pretty small in EW.

Back
Top Bottom