need help..where to buy original BEATS BY DRE..

hi NTers, need help about those beats by dre ( STUDIO)..my wife is in phils, n she doesnt knw wer to buy this monster..
happy.gif
..any in MOA?..TIA

Your wife can go to i-store or automatic centres. It's expensive there though. P22,995. I have an authentic pair that I am selling, bought from best buy USA. Let me know

@carlo: cge bro sabihin ko na meron din sa astrovision & astroplus..but as what revelation218 said about the price, i was like damnnn..if its true , then il just get it online in karmaloop then,. thanks bro..

power mac center. though I don't know if they have a branch in moa. mas mura din sa ibang bansa. I remember on the official site the price of beats studio in US is less than 15,000php(I forgot the exact dollar amount). try checking online. baka mas makamura kahit may dagdag na shipping fee. also, beware of fakes aka class A and oem. talamak yan dito sa pinas.

@tiger energy: agree with u..sabi rin ng pinsan ko marami daw sa greenhills mga OEM, sabi ko pass ako in terms of like that kasi its just a waste of money..yea the one in karmaloop is around 15k pesos..i thought its cheaper in pinas..btw thanks bro..
smile.gif

I am selling my pair for only P15k and that already includes shipping to anywhere in Manila. Tell your wife to contact me nalang. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom