Need help winning a contest! PICS!

What's up NT fam, member since '03 just passing along to see if yall could help me help my fiance win a contest on Facebook.

The rules are simple I just need as many of yall to "like" my fiances Wedding Planning page on FB. 

She's a wedding planner that kind of just started her business and she is competing with other local wedding planners and whoever had the most "likes" on there page by the end of month will win a huge deal from a big vendor!

She doesn't know I am doing this but I know it will make her damn happy if she won automatically making my life easier (happy wife = happy life) 

So ANY help will be greatly appreciated! The link is below!

https://www.facebook.com/DkwEventPlanning

Ohhhhhh.... dont think I forgot how this works pics for the BEASTS!! 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Why do people post pictures of ugly women thinking that will sway us into a vote? The only beautiful woman you posted as Ashley Sky and those pictures are as old as her career.

Everyone please feel more inclined to "dislike" or hide from news feed after the month is over, I truly understand and hate people spamming my feed (shes not excessive anyways).

liked any idea what place she is in
She said she is neck to neck to another planner for 1st BUT she said this planner is going all out and put an ad in the paper etc. to win and my chick doesn't think its that serious- so I'm just doing what I can to help.

No doubt- she does a good job by the looks of things, she's fine too
nthat.gif
Yea bro she's doing a lot better then woman that been in the game for a long time- can only admire a woman with ambition yah know and appreciate the compliment, why you think I put a ring on it lol shes a rare breed haha!

voted
sike 
jk I voted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom