NEED HELP WITH FLIGHT CLUB

Originally Posted by rickyfong

lol white/red xiis for 236? try eastbay.com they still gotta full size run bro. its not under retail but its sure as hell not going for 236. like your fellow nters say, it'll be on sale soon. (fingers crossed cause i want them too.)

they were only 135 in our size(9) on flight club, my girl wanted a pair, thats all. shes one of the lucky ladies who have a big foot lol

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

yo fellas! My Refund finaly came thru!!!!!  That Was FAst, now im debating on whether i should try ordering again, and do any of you guys know where i can the the white red 12s for under retail, or discount codes?

i would order of them again i have ordered off them in past always came threw go to the buy sell loubge someone in got 12's cheap enough flightclub is kinda of pricey imo there are plenty of LEGIT sites u just gotta do some homework good luck 12's are err where right now tho u should have no prob finding a pair

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

Originally Posted by rickyfong

lol white/red xiis for 236? try eastbay.com they still gotta full size run bro. its not under retail but its sure as hell not going for 236. like your fellow nters say, it'll be on sale soon. (fingers crossed cause i want them too.)

they were only 135 in our size(9) on flight club, my girl wanted a pair, thats all. shes one of the lucky ladies who have a big foot lol
lmao

dont worry, i just bought some 17's from there. although i didnt get a tracking number nor did they reply to my email so i wasnt here when they dropped em off. i have to wait til this monday.

flight club is super legit. I dealt with them through the cosignment but not purchasing. Im sure they will help you resolve your issues

I agree! Flightclub is very legit and they will take care of your issue.. just chill bro!

Same thing is happening with me. I ordered a pair of XX3's, I got an email the next day saying they "didn't have what I ordered." They said my money would be refunded, but it's been over 1 week and it still hasn't been posted back to my account.

Not happy right now, and if someone is "legit" they will get money refunded in the time they said they would.

Ah this is the topic i was looking for! I have a similar problem with them not returning emails. Sent like 3 over the last week with no success. Gonna call. Thanks for the number people!! =)

I think if I ever decide to do business with them, I'll just go in person. These through-the-mail stories kinda make me unsure.

Back
Top Bottom